HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yeah i seen the reviews and what's funny is even the 4 and 5 star reviews complain about there is no real story here. MC at the start was suppose to be this smart guy that just finished college but now he just sits ay home watching tv and waiting for the next side chick to call so he can go bang her. There's to many women. Dev needs to cut back on some of them and flesh out the stories of the Main girls and give us an actual story. There's some decent humor here and some good looking women but that's all there is.
This VN is what it has always been, a huge harem fuck fest. There is no overarching story with an antagonist waiting to destroy you, no big drama over LI's, just as MB has said from the beginning.

Your last sentence shows that you have actually understood the game after all!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well after reading this for the first time to the current update over the past 4 days I have to say it's rather well done, great set of characters and storyline (not sure why so much hate about there being no story) the trip with Amelia was just amazing between them both.
Sure some minor tiny parts that I was like perhaps the dialog could have been a bit shorter there but these are only tiny small parts and long dialog is what this game is build upon, these thoughts could also be built on no sleep and playing so much in single sessions as well :D

Favorite family member character for me so far would have to be Aunt Amelia, can't wait till she gets the loving she deserves and how it will go with her past, Favorite non family member character would be Fiona and her family hard to just say Fiona by herself that family is one big package. Oh and Shizuka because how could you not love Shizuka.

Guess I am going through a harem the family stage, will need to find the next one to play that I have not already started while I wait for this one and titles like My New Family and My New Memories and others to update.

Overall thanks MoonBox for the great read so far.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well after reading this for the first time to the current update over the past 4 days I have to say it's rather well done, great set of characters and storyline (not sure why so much hate about there being no story) the trip with Amelia was just amazing between them both.
Sure some minor tiny parts that I was like perhaps the dialog could have been a bit shorter there but these are only tiny small parts and long dialog is what this game is build upon, these thoughts could also be built on no sleep and playing so much in single sessions as well :D

Favorite family member character for me so far would have to be Aunt Amelia, can't wait till she gets the loving she deserves and how it will go with her past, Favorite non family member character would be Fiona and her family hard to just say Fiona by herself that family is one big package. Oh and Shizuka because how could you not love Shizuka.

Guess I am going through a harem the family stage, will need to find the next one to play that I have not already started while I wait for this one and titles like My New Family and My New Memories and others to update.

Look at my sigs. ;)

Good that you had fun.

Cheers.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Can recommend My Dorm it is also good (y)

Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
OK you win, there will never be another line that tops the "put one woman in a wheelchair and all of sudden you're that guy." line.
I laughed hard and out loud. It came out of left field and fit so perfect in the dialogue. It caught me off guard. Best writing of the year!

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
MoonBox

i just noticed your goal is a 3090 why not a 4090 ?
is it because the connecting pin is different then your pre existing pin ?

its a massive stupid question since the prices are different and increase in power and rendering power is different.
stupid question.. i just noticed it when i went into your patreon

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes