Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
This game has 3 types of LI's.

The main 7 that you can't opt-out of.

A bunch of secondary girls, that have a lot of content, BUT, you can opt-out of for any reason.

And several girls that have only a handful of scenes and can be opted out too. Like Brandy, Betty, Zelda, Shawna etc...

Fiona and her family are on the second level. These girls are mostly grouped in family harems that will have minimal (if at all) contact with the main harem. Sorry for the sad news, but this isn't a giga-harem game. Just a multi-harems one.

MoonBox can I ask again for a background color scheme on the Relationships page? Thanks.

Peace :)
I was not excepting a Genghis Khan Harem but i wasn't expecting a Multi level harem of 1 party is my baby making factory and the 2nd harem is my Party harem lol i dont know if that made sense but i tried

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
So Fiona isn't a main ?

Nope, sorry about that! You can reject her so she aint a main girl. The main girls are unavoidable, so the list of seven I posted are the ones you cant avoid. The rest are "second tier" harem girls or just side chicks that are there for the (hot) scene, with the possibility of them returning later for another (hot) scene.

Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This game has 3 types of LI's.

The main 7 that you can't opt-out of.

A bunch of secondary girls, that have a lot of content, BUT, you can opt-out of for any reason.

And several girls that have only a handful of scenes and can be opted out too. Like Brandy, Betty, Zelda, Shawna etc...

Fiona and her family are on the second level. These girls are mostly grouped in family harems that will have minimal (if at all) contact with the main harem. Sorry for the sad news, but this isn't a giga-harem game. Just a multi-harems one.

MoonBox can I ask again for a background color scheme on the Relationships page? Thanks.

Peace :)
Is it just me, or is Tanya in her own category between the mains and the "secondary"?

You CAN reject her (by not impregnating her), but if you bring her into the fold, she's part of the main harem, right? I mean, she's already Cat's big sister and deep-throat mentor now ...

I see it as:

Tier 1: The Seven Musketeers (plus Molly)
Tier 1a: Tanya (She's D'artagnan ... once she's in, she's in)
Tier 2: The Families (O'Malley's, Priya/Veena, Jada/Aaliyah, etc.) plus Mabel
Tier 3: ... and all the rest, here on Grandma's Isle! (with potential for promotion to Tier 2 in the future)

Grandma's Island.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Is it just me, or is Tanya in her own category between the mains and the "secondary"?

You CAN reject her (by not impregnating her), but if you bring her into the fold, she's part of the main harem, right? I mean, she's already Cat's big sister and deep-throat mentor now ...

I see it as:

Tier 1: The Seven Musketeers (plus Molly)
Tier 1a: Tanya (She's D'artagnan ... once she's in, she's in)
Tier 2: The Families (O'Malley's, Priya/Veena, Jada/Aaliyah, etc.) plus Mabel
Tier 3: ... and all the rest, here on Grandma's Isle! (with potential for promotion to Tier 2 in the future)

View attachment 2362999
Love the promo!!! :D (y)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes