WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
will i be banned from patreon if i leak the link?
First of all... In Technicallity I think you can "Leak" a gameupdate without the public knowing it's you who did it (correct me if i'm wrong)
Second of all there are plenty of scamming and milking devs out there who deserves to have their game leaked (my opinion) however Mr.Box (firstname Moon) is not one of them, even if I'm dying a little inside waiting for the public release I don't think it's fair to a dev that releases update as often as he does and even sharing his game for free with us who are either to broke or to cheap to support him.

That's just my two cents on the matter...

PS. I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my primary language :)

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think this is the first time I've seen a thread be like "don't leak it, we're good mate".
Leaks for this game are fun for an hour or two, and then suck ass for the whole month we have to wait as soon as it doesn't leak. Besides that, Moon is active in this community, releases very reliably every 2 weeks, has a relatively generous free release wait and the game doesn't even have any cursed content. If any dev deserves to not be leaked it's Moon.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I think this is the first time I've seen a thread be like "don't leak it, we're good mate".
Leaks for this game are fun for an hour or two, and then suck ass for the whole month we have to wait as soon as it doesn't leak. Besides that, Moon is active in this community, releases very reliably every 2 weeks, has a relatively generous free release wait and the game doesn't even have any cursed content. If any dev deserves to not be leaked it's Moon.
You guys are right on the money there.

Yes, this is a VERY unique thread. It's not like we don't want it, we all do, but yeah, we're good. I don't know many Devs that are able to inspire this type of loyalty here on F95. Yet, here we are. :D

Peace :)

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You guys are right on the money there.

Yes, this is a VERY unique thread. It's not like we don't want it, we all do, but yeah, we're good. I don't know many Devs that are able to inspire this type of loyalty here on F95. Yet, here we are. :D

Hoooold up there a little bit Mr.Fat but aren't you a supporter on patreon to Mr.Box ?
If that is the case I hereby revoke your vote in this matter...... :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Sadly NO. Me and the family are going through issues, I can't justify that expense while asking everyone to cut on everything. Someday things may be better.

I'm sorry to hear that my friend :cry:, I'm currently unemployed and living on the bare minimum for the moment.
But when I get that thing called a J.O.B I will celebrate by becoming a patron to my favourite dev Mr. Box (firstname Moon) :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm sorry to hear that my friend :cry:, I'm currently unemployed and living on the bare minimum for the moment.
But when I get that thing called a J.O.B I will celebrate by becoming a patron to my favourite dev Mr. Box (firstname Moon) :)
I hear you, I have 3 like you here at home. Things are very hard right now. I'm so glad to have these fantasies to play with, getting some relief from life.

But enough sad times.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
What is the incest patch and how would I use it? Would I do it just like I would for a walkthrough mod?

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
What is the incest patch and how would I use it? Would I do it just like I would for a walkthrough mod?
Just whack the correct version of the mod into the respective version of the game. The folder and file in the mod .zip are named the same as the originals, so a drag 'n' drop to the right directory in the game folder is all you have to do.

Reactions: MoonBox and WaerM

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
WT mod has the incest patch in the packed folder, you just have to drop it in the "game" folder inside the installation folder, just like walkthrough mod.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes