HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
MC would fall asleep listening seems like the person that would to me

i seen the movie, knew of comics but not a radio series
They have those before tv was a thing. Radio Theater had some real gems that still hold up today. Lot of things like The Shadow was adapted to it. Not that i was alive to listen them when they were first broadcasted, but have heard some of those old things.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Your English is excellent. I am just a smart ass ;)
:ROFLMAO:
Happy Groundhog Day everyone!
Not again........

........sorry, it had to be said!
Just finished watching the movie about 5 minutes ago ...
Only the Shadow knows.
View attachment 2360428
I could see Nana reading these along with her classic movies.
Nana should really get those old radio shows of Shadow :p
I have a bunch of old radio shows saved. The Shadow, Candy Matson, Nero Wolf, etc. But, to be honest, Alec Baldwin is my favorite Shadow.

(And yes, I ran out of reactions :cry:)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
:ROFLMAO:

Just finished watching the movie about 5 minutes ago ...

I have a bunch of old radio shows saved. The Shadow, Candy Matson, Nero Wolf, etc. But, to be honest, Alec Baldwin is my favorite Shadow.

(And yes, I ran out of reactions :cry:)
Baldwin's movie is pretty great. Also you do have pretty impressive collection there :D

Reactions: Elhemeer

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Can we get a list of all the Main girls and Side girls so that way. Some of us (me) can be disappointed on the women i wanted to be main only to be side pieces lol.

I want Shizuka's mom to be main and maria to be main so.. So ladies and Gents disappoint me like my father lol and tell me

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can we get a list of all the Main girls and Side girls so that way. Some of us (me) can be disappointed on the women i wanted to be main only to be side pieces lol.

I want Shizuka's mom to be main and maria to be main so.. So ladies and Gents disappoint me like my father lol and tell me
Asami is one of the Main 7.

Maria, we don't have much info about. Most probably is a side-girl. But, as we say here in Portugal "Hope is the last to die", keep breathing...

Peace :D

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

Main girls :

Nana
Liz
Amy
Cat
Jamila
Shizuka
Asami

Reactions: MoonBox

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Fiona isn't a main ?
This game has 3 types of LI's.

The main 7 that you can't opt-out of.

A bunch of secondary girls, that have a lot of content, BUT, you can opt-out of for any reason.

And several girls that have only a handful of scenes and can be opted out too. Like Brandy, Betty, Zelda, Shawna etc...

Fiona and her family are on the second level. These girls are mostly grouped in family harems that will have minimal (if at all) contact with the main harem. Sorry for the sad news, but this isn't a giga-harem game. Just a multi-harems one.

MoonBox can I ask again for a background color scheme on the Relationships page? Thanks.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes