kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Does the fighting scene, where you can probably kill one of the assholes justify the "Graphic Violence" tag? :unsure:
The old saying is never kick a man when he's down. But after seeing that scene it reminded me of what my late sister had to go through with her scumbag ex. I was overseas or on deployment and I wasn't there for her but had I of known that he was beating her I probably would have killed him or had my K9 use him as a chew toy. No women deserves to be treated like that.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
LOL! Another great update Jada and Aaliyah were fantastic, Asami, Shizuka, Sister Maria and Polly simply adorable.
And I'm glad we started to solve Natalia issue, though that was the most "Eeeew" scene ( funny in the end) MB always deliver, now I'm ok for the time being until the next dos... Aehm! update. XD

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
How do I start a brand new game from scratch? The “Part 1 - 0.16” file on the OP starts straight in by asking me to either load a previous save or answer a whole slew of questions about stuff which I've not even played yet? I just want to start a brand new game from scratch, that's all.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How do I start a brand new game from scratch? The “Part 1 - 0.16” file on the OP starts straight in by asking me to either load a previous save or answer a whole slew of questions about stuff which I've not even played yet? I just want to start a brand new game from scratch, that's all.
That's Part 2. That's update 0.17.

They need to be installed in different folders. One for part.1, another for part.2.

Peace :)

Reactions: MoonBox

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The never added tags list has 2 things I'm sad about, but luckily there's more content to enjoy anyways

How far will the femdom go then, will anything be done with MC's butt, those are just 2 of the questions I have for Sandra's path.

ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
So, with the whole "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" thing, what is the minimum for that to be negated? Like, do handjobs count? or blowjobs? Or just actual intercourse, cause you could have her giving him a handjob in the next update but take 10 more updates just to get to oral, and another 10 to actual penetration. But at what point would that negate the warning?
I'm assuming the warning will be removed like, 1 update AFTER the update that negates it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is nothing in this update
Nope, he released an update completely without content!

So, with the whole "NO SEX WITH NANA YET" thing, what is the minimum for that to be negated? Like, do handjobs count? or blowjobs? Or just actual intercourse, cause you could have her giving him a handjob in the next update but take 10 more updates just to get to oral, and another 10 to actual penetration. But at what point would that negate the warning?
I'm assuming the warning will be removed like, 1 update AFTER the update that negates it.
Yes, no, maybe!?

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
MoonBox i was about to say there are characters in game that are still not preg... i mean that we didnt see in quite a while :cry: like Sister Maria or Polly, Lily, Natalia, Shawna, Zelda, Svetlana, Jossiane and then the man the myth THE LEGEND drops update where we meet couple old friends it was nice and refreshing even without any action hope to see more of them in future thx for update enjoyed it 5*

flower77

Aug 20, 2021
Amazing update Moon! No Sex scenes (for my playthrough), but the setup for our favorite nun is great and everything else was great as well! Cant wait for the next one!

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes