MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
MoonBox

i just noticed your goal is a 3090 why not a 4090 ?
is it because the connecting pin is different then your pre existing pin ?

its a massive stupid question since the prices are different and increase in power and rendering power is different.
stupid question.. i just noticed it when i went into your patreon
Cause I already bought 2 3090TIs? :HideThePain:

This game has 3 types of LI's.

The main 7 that you can't opt-out of.

A bunch of secondary girls, that have a lot of content, BUT, you can opt-out of for any reason.

And several girls that have only a handful of scenes and can be opted out too. Like Brandy, Betty, Zelda, Shawna etc...

Fiona and her family are on the second level. These girls are mostly grouped in family harems that will have minimal (if at all) contact with the main harem. Sorry for the sad news, but this isn't a giga-harem game. Just a multi-harems one.

MoonBox can I ask again for a background color scheme on the Relationships page? Thanks.

Peace :)
You're assuming I know who's a main main, main, side, main side or side side :ROFLMAO:

And might I add that MR. Box has very loyal supporters so the updates very rarely get released here ahead of time
I think you mean I have very loyal supporters but it rarely releases on schedule :ROFLMAO:

Anyone know how to fix this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/createSave.rpy', 1666106148, 0) is defined twice, at game/createSave.rpy:2 and game/game/createSave.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/createSave.rpy', 1666106148, 0) is defined twice, at game/createSave.rpy:2 and game/game/createSave.rpyc:2.

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895

Tue Feb 7 05:32:26 2023
Looks like you extracted the update patch into "/Grandmas House/game" instead of "/Grandmas House"

Hmmm... it is weird. MoonBox usually comes here and announces the release has been leaked and drops the full set of links.

In this case it only updated the Update Only link, only for PC, no post and it was instantly added to the recent updates page?

Who the fuck edited the OP?

Folks I would recommend to wait before downloading and using that file. It may be fine. But hell, it is suspicious. Do what you will.

That leak was weird, I was waiting for someone to post the real links
In the bottom right corner it'll say "Last edited" if it was me and "Last edited by a moderator" if it's a mod or uploader

Grandma's House [v0.23] [Moonbox]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 330 MB

PC/MAC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, adding to OP

Well I'm glad to see that murder is optional here :whistle::whistle::whistle:
Okay Imma bite, any actual consequences to that final choice? The choice is soooooo fucking far out there it literally made me laugh out loud.
It's Grandma's House, if there are consequences, it's gonna be something like his daughter giving you her virginity as a thank you for getting rid of him.

Too many characters in this one. We'll be watching a dude hug different women for 8 months.
It's basically an affection simulator. If you don't like lots of hugs, cuddles and kisses, you're gonna have a bad time

Last edited:

driverst

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry in anticipation if this is a stupid question, but, exactly what did you download? And what did you do with it?

I ask because, the full download is to be installed in a separate folder, BUT, the update download is to be extracted OVER the previous version, WITH Replacement.

If you are installing the full one OVER a previous version (0.20) it may cause issues.
If you are installing the Update only, on a new folder, it will not run correctly.

So, please tell us EXACTLY what you did, or, do what I just said.

Again sorry if you feel this is stupid, but since you are having problems I decided to ask.

I'm having trouble understanding what I need to do to install the update into or onto the main part 2 download. Could you give me a step by step direction how to put or combine the update with the main download. I have installed other patches by clicking and dragging to the game folder but this seems different.

Thanks in advance.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
So sorry for putting the spoiler out there MoonBox. Sorta got carried away after waking up and seeing and playing another great update from one of my favorite Devs. Here's to hoping that Nana invites a certain someone to live with them when the MC tells her what happened.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So sorry for putting the spoiler out there MoonBox. Sorta got carried away after waking up and seeing and playing another great update from one of my favorite Devs. Here's to hoping that Nana invites a certain someone to live with them when the MC tells her what happened.
And editing your post is out of question? Asking for a friend. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: fisty123

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Already edited it
I gave you the inline spoiler code, so you don't have to * it, just put [ISPOILER] before the part and [/ISPOILER] after it. Or click and on the ... in the tool list. But well * works too I guess :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's Grandma's House, if there are consequences, it's gonna be something like his daughter giving you her virginity as a thank you for getting rid of him.
Does the fighting scene, where you can probably kill one of the assholes justify the "Graphic Violence" tag? :unsure:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GrandmasHouse-P2-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes