ashkar666

Sep 26, 2018
Anyone else think the maid from Paris could totally turn out to be Natalia's cousin or niece or something? Maybe a cousins daughter who shows up when her mom is visiting Natalia?
Just a thought since it'd be a way to see her again which would be nice. Then she could play maid for you with Shizuka.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Serious question, why are all the girls ugly as fuck ?
Because you have no taste?

Anyone else think the maid from Paris could totally turn out to be Natalia's cousin or niece or something? Maybe a cousins daughter who shows up when her mom is visiting Natalia?
Just a thought since it'd be a way to see her again which would be nice. Then she could play maid for you with Shizuka.
One is from Italy and the other from Spain.........

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
lord-have-mercy.gif

Peace :FacePalm:

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Serious question, why are all the girls ugly as fuck ?
1 - The characters are created with the same software used by the developers of the two games in your signature, but proportioned to represent (to a certain extent) how 'real' women look. You could, if you take a moment, swap many of the faces between characters in this and your 'signature games', and most people wouldn't notice at first glance.

2 - Some people, including me, like to look at and fantasize about 'obtainable' women and not the Barbie dolls in many games.

3 - You are indirectly insulting everyone that does like these characters.

Serious question: could you not figure this out on your own, or did you just come here to crap on fans of the game?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
One is from Italy and the other from Spain.........
Just because one is from Italy and another is from Spain doesn't have to mean that they aren't related. It's not that uncommon to marry someone from neighbouring country, especially when you can freely move between the countries in EU. Though in this case it would have been previous generation that did it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Just started playing this game and I'm really liking it so far. Hope to see more Shawna in the future. Quick question: I know that there's no sex with Nana just yet, but is there any type of action you get from her? Even if it's just kissing, I'd be interested to know.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just because one is from Italy and another is from Spain doesn't have to mean that they aren't related. It's not that uncommon to marry someone from neighbouring country, especially when you can freely move between the countries in EU. Though in this case it would have been previous generation that did it.
I doubt we'll ever see her again, same for the woman we knocked up in the Elevator, if we see them again, it won't be for long, I think every main LI has been introduced and added to the relationships menu (although I hope I'm going to be proven wrong, and more characters will get added to it later).

Spoilers would be appreciated.
I think Moon answered on that, kinda, here.
Done.

Now I know why you said "kinda", as that didn't answer anything, it's probably Polly related stuff anyways, like her perception of you.

Just started playing this game and I'm really liking it so far. Hope to see more Shawna in the future. Quick question: I know that there's no sex with Nana just yet, but is there any type of action you get from her? Even if it's just kissing, I'd be interested to know.
Yes.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I will NOT spoil your fun. Even with you asking for it. Sorry, no can do.

Play it and find out. And find out you will.

Peace :)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I doubt we'll ever see her again, same for the woman we knocked up in the Elevator, if we see them again, it won't be for long, I think every main LI has been introduced and added to the relationships menu (although I hope I'm going to be proven wrong, and more characters will get added to it later).
While they might not be part of the primary harem, MoonBox could bring them back at least for epilogue. Don't really think MC would abandon his own kids so to speak, so if you impregnated the woman in the elevator, i would think he would try to figure something out eventually. If for no other reason Nana would make him :p

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is it normal that you can't avoid the grandmother very well? For every option, I chose the one which netted me no points with her, but she still ended up ogling the MC naked, walking naked around the MC, sleeping in the same bed as him, etc. Like, I can avoid having sex with her, but her and MC are still naked around each other and share a lot of skinship, and I just thought it was weird for that to be forced with a character you're supposed to have the option of avoiding.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It's Grandma's House, if there are consequences, it's gonna be something like his daughter giving you her virginity as a thank you for getting rid of him.
I think the choice about turning him over will either lead to Polly knowing you still have morals after kicking him that much, or the guy saying who did it to him to the police (description only of course), leading to more time with Sandra.
That's my theory for that choice being there in the first place.

While they might not be part of the primary harem, MoonBox could bring them back at least for epilogue. Don't really think MC would abandon his own kids so to speak, so if you impregnated the woman in the elevator, i would think he would try to figure something out eventually. If for no other reason Nana would make him :p
That's the most likely outcome, she would have to come to him though, she didn't even tell us her name if I remember correctly, so there is no way he can find her through legal means, hotel can't share her information unless she left it behind for him, which is unlikely, because did we ever tell her our name? I do hope they get added to the harem though, one is definitely pregnant, but the other woman might be pregnant too, I doubt the woman who we sold the car to is pregnant though, because even if we have sex with her, we have multiple option to not cum inside her pussy, and seeing as she's a one-off character, that many possible ways to cum means she is probably not pregnant, the room service woman and the woman on the elevator both had few enough options where to cum to make it possible they're pregnant and that they'll return because of it, but that's all speaking logically, so don't take it as a fact.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is it normal that you can't avoid the grandmother very well? For every option, I chose the one which netted me no points with her, but she still ended up ogling the MC naked, walking naked around the MC, sleeping in the same bed as him, etc. Like, I can avoid having sex with her, but her and MC are still naked around each other and share a lot of skinship, and I just thought it was weird for that to be forced with a character you're supposed to have the option of avoiding.
Considering the game is named Grandma's House and that she is one of the primary LI's, it's completely normal.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
She's unavoidable............

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Considering the game is named Grandma's House and that she is one of the primary LI's, it's completely normal.
I mean, a title's just a title. Every other LI you can completely avoid and never even see them naked, if you want. Like, you even have a point system with the grandma so you can avoid having sex with her. Why would a player do that unless they just weren't interested in her? Why would the dev give the option for players to tell the game they're not interested, then still force them to have sexual content with her? It's just kind of a weird decision IMO.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes