Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Just wanted to give a little update, for those of you that read my (long) post on page 715, where I mentioned I had a big thing to do, which would mean a significant change in my life, when that task had been done. Well, even though it took me almost two weeks to actually do it, because I knew the change it would bring, and it was tough to sit down and actually "do the job", as I knew the consequences to that. I just wanted to say that now, "It is done", but for this month (May), and the next two, I'm still good, thanks to my ISP doing me a solid favour, as mentioned in that previous post. But as that "task" now is done, I'm also on a countdown of sorts, as it really is an open question how things will go, after those three months are up. Not looking for anything from anyone reading this, just wanted the F95 community to know, that despite that being one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do in my life, it's done, and all that remains now, is for time to reveal how everything will play out. Thanks for reading this, and a special thanks to those who showed their support on page 715 / to my post. Best regards, from Tico.

Last edited:

raven077

Feb 13, 2022
Yeah but that last naughty scene we had with them was with ALL of them. So the wait isn't too bad, at least we got a sampler from the whole lot.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you decide to punish Shizuka with a spanking (I know, but bear with me) her reaction is as cute as everything else she does. But it also reveals some information that begs some questions about the move to the other side of Natalia's house:
  1. Did they bring over any furniture, and if so, did they bring it all over without emptying it? (I didn't think they had brought any over).
  2. If they didn't, does that mean this house has been empty for decades and the MC was using it as his secret base growing up?
  3. If they did bring over full furniture, and the MC did that all by himself (he was dealing with all the heavy lifting) why isn't he either A) in traction, or B) never in pain again.
  4. If "2" is true, why didn't the MC go "Oh, shit! I need to deal with all that stuff!" when they were house hunting?
(No serious answers requested)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If you decide to punish Shizuka with a spanking (I know, but bear with me) her reaction is as cute as everything else she does. But it also reveals some information that begs some questions about the move to the other side of Natalia's house:
  1. Did they bring over any furniture, and if so, did they bring it all over without emptying it? (I didn't think they had brought any over).
  2. If they didn't, does that mean this house has been empty for decades and the MC was using it as his secret base growing up?
  3. If they did bring over full furniture, and the MC did that all by himself (he was dealing with all the heavy lifting) why isn't he either A) in traction, or B) never in pain again.
  4. If "2" is true, why didn't the MC go "Oh, shit! I need to deal with all that stuff!" when they were house hunting?
magicgif.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
When did we get the option to spank her as punishment for something? Was that the time we could suspend her hug license? I remember chosing that one, but can't remember what the other options were.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
When did we get the option to spank her as punishment for something? Was that the time we could suspend her hug license? I remember chosing that one, but can't remember what the other options were.
Yes, you either spank her, make her the happiest she's ever been and give her an earth shattering orgasm, or you suspend her hugging license and break her heart into a million pieces. You monster

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm getting tempted to go back to change her punishment to spanking, but it was so long ago, even with skipping it'd take ages to get back to the recent update

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I made a prediction that there would be a sex(ual) scene with Nana by 0.30 (either mutual masturbation or oral), so pretty soon I'll find out if I was right... I hope so. :love:

When they'll go all the way I have absolutely no idea, but probably not that much longer after the floodgates are finally open once they finally fool around for the first time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I made a prediction that there would be a sex(ual) scene with Nana by 0.30 (either mutual masturbation or oral), so pretty soon I'll find out if I was right... I hope so. :love:

When they'll go all the way I have absolutely no idea, but probably not that much longer after the floodgates are finally open once they finally fool around for the first time.
While I also see that things are evolving with Allison, I think it is still too soon, 0.30 feels too soon. I can't even begin to risk a prediction at what update it will be, but I feel that there's still many barriers within Allison. Her attraction hasn't turn into need yet, and for a woman like her, surrendering to an attraction isn't even a possibility. The tension between both will have to go up a LOT. So far, the tension that exists is sublimated with Hugs, caresses, sleep overs, that while NOT fully satisfying, allow for some relief.

For a woman like Allison, one way to make her go over the fences she has in place, would be to increase the tension and deny all the little reliefs until all those dammed feelings become unbearable and take over. Will this be the way that MB chooses? I have no clue, but that would need quite a long time, so, probably not.

I would like to read your hypothesis.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes