xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So how is Nana not a Grandma? She is the mother of 1 of the MC's parents! Thus making her a Grandma to the MC!
She is a "Grandma" or your Grandmas friend, while the others are grandmas easy ! it is how Pinky stated :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Anyway any walk with Molly yet ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Grandma's House [v0.29] [Moonbox]

Gingered.gif

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I just had a revelation!

There are five "grandma's" in this game. Of the five, only four of them actually look like grandma's.

The odd-one out here is Nana, of course.

The only answer is that she's not really a grandma, so no-one should be complaining that someone not a grandma in a game called "Grandma's House" hasn't had SEX™ with the MC regardless of how long the game's been around ...

View attachment 2607036
Who is the fifth grandma I only count four ...
Nana, Minnie, Ophelia and Mabel.
Who did I miss ?

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I just had a revelation!

There are five "grandma's" in this game. Of the five, only four of them actually look like grandma's.

The odd-one out here is Nana, of course.

The only answer is that she's not really a grandma, so no-one should be complaining that someone not a grandma in a game called "Grandma's House" hasn't had SEX™ with the MC regardless of how long the game's been around ...

View attachment 2607036
It's called 'Grandma's House', not 'Grandma's getting dicked', so no one should be expecting Nana to have sex. She's just a 'landlady'...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
It's called 'Grandma's House', not 'Grandma's getting dicked', so no one should be expecting Nana to have sex. She's just a 'landlady'...
Following nana is "just" with anything other than gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, lovable, WOW is plain heresy! and to say landlady....
you deserve no hugs for a month for that !

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont wanna complain but why shizuka have so many screen time,i know this make alot of fans happy but what happends with the ones who didint have this asiancutepetitfetish>?where is jamila or piggy,or the o'malleys.dude i feel sad now......

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well Isn't Svetlana married to a gay husband ?
Does she even have kids ?
If she does I sure did miss it....:unsure:
So what part of "not actually a grandma" was unclear?

No, she's never been pregnant from what I could tell.

Yes, she's old enough to be a grandma to all her students.

Yes, she looks more like Ophelia, Mabel, and Minnie than Nana.

Shoot, Riona looks older than Nana.

The joke was about looks, and how silly the whole "When do we "get" Nana" complaint is. Anything else is irrelevant.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Following nana is "just" with anything other than gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, lovable, WOW is plain heresy! and to say landlady....
you deserve no hugs for a month for that !
I mean, she is a 'landlady', it's her house, it says it right there in the title. And no one would be expecting to fuck their 'landlady' in these abhorrent sex games...

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
i dont wanna complain but why shizuka have so many screen time,i know this make alot of fans happy but what happends with the ones who didint have this asiancutepetitfetish>?where is jamila or piggy,or the o'malleys.dude i feel sad now......
I think it's because she is in a central location being nana's house so she and others there will get more screen time. I'm sure once moon moves Jamila and the others in they will get more time too.

Although if he doesn't move Jamila in soon I'm calling social services on him for leaving that angel in such a bad neighborhood! :)

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I mean, she is a 'landlady', it's her house, it says it right there in the title. And no one would be expecting to fuck their 'landlady' in these abhorrent sex games...
True but you got it wrong again....it's gorgeous landlady or beautiful landlady then :p lol

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
if MC cares for his baby then he must punish Tanya, because she not shell lay on the belly - it is not good for a baby.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes