SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
While I also see that things are evolving with Allison, I think it is still too soon, 0.30 feels too soon. I can't even begin to risk a prediction at what update it will be, but I feel that there's still many barriers within Allison. Her attraction hasn't turn into need yet, and for a woman like her, surrendering to an attraction isn't even a possibility. The tension between both will have to go up a LOT. So far, the tension that exists is sublimated with Hugs, caresses, sleep overs, that while NOT fully satisfying, allow for some relief.

For a woman like Allison, one way to make her go over the fences she has in place, would be to increase the tension and deny all the little reliefs until all those dammed feelings become unbearable and take over. Will this be the way that MB chooses? I have no clue, but that would need quite a long time, so, probably not.

I would like to read your hypothesis.

Peace :)
I don't really have any strong hypothesis as to why I think it will be sooner rather than later, the only thing I'm really going on is the bathtub scene with her not long ago. That scene to me was the most intimate and tense between them so far, and that followed all the lesser intimate scenes we got with her in the past. To me, this shows a gradual building up and I feel like, where do you go from the bathtub scene in terms of ramping up intimacy without at least touching her private or sucking on her teets. :ROFLMAO:

It could be the case that my prediction for some kind of masturbation between them happens, it might get a bit awkward for her afterward, then it kind of cools off for a bit. Then at some point, they have some sort of talk or moment that sparks everything back up, and all those barriers fully truly come down and they take their relationship to the next level. (Finally some oral and then who knows how long after that they finally "become one") :sneaky:

But hey this was just a prediction I made without giving it too much thought previously, and It could very well be half a dozen or more updates before they even touch each other.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I can't see anything happening with Nana until at least the incest with Cat and Liz is public.

Then we'll have to wait while Nana gets used to the idea we're dating our aunt and cousin, then when she's ok with all that we'll have to wait for her to get comfortable with the idea of she herself doing anything with us.

Aunt Amy will likely follow a similar path. Like how she eventually caved to joining all the family cuddeling and sleeping in our bed, she'll eventually open to incest once she see the others all doing it and being happy.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i still say sex with nana will happen off screen then we get to see the non sex scene for awhile then sex on screen

amy is gonna be surprised/shocked and jealous when she finds out her sister is fucking her nephew/theirs

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I can't see anything happening with Nana until at least the incest with Cat and Liz is public.

Then we'll have to wait while Nana gets used to the idea we're dating our aunt and cousin, then when she's ok with all that we'll have to wait for her to get comfortable with the idea of she herself doing anything with us.

Aunt Amy will likely follow a similar path. Like how she eventually caved to joining all the family cuddeling and sleeping in our bed, she'll eventually open to incest once she see the others all doing it and being happy.
The wait for aunt amy will be the death of me

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Moon is edging us by having no Nana content knowing full well one of the draws of the game is to bang that old, leathery, piece of ass. We need a blue ball award to give them... Then snatch it away - See how Moon likes it!

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just had a revelation!

There are five "grandma's" in this game. Of the five, only four of them actually look like grandma's.

The odd-one out here is Nana, of course.

The only answer is that she's not really a grandma, so no-one should be complaining that someone not a grandma in a game called "Grandma's House" hasn't had SEX™ with the MC regardless of how long the game's been around ...

Pinky whatever.gif

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
I just had a revelation!

There are five "grandma's" in this game. Of the five, only four of them actually look like grandma's.

The odd-one out here is Nana, of course.

The only answer is that she's not really a grandma, so no-one should be complaining that someone not a grandma in a game called "Grandma's House" hasn't had SEX™ with the MC regardless of how long the game's been around ...
So how is Nana not a Grandma? She is the mother of 1 of the MC's parents! Thus making her a Grandma to the MC!

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1940029

Overview:
MC comes home from college and has lots of sex. Your standard cookie-cutter landlady game with all the staples you've come to expect like shower peeping, sleep groping and the classic "walking in on MC's morning wood" scene. Except this time there's a twist, you'll be seducing your Grandmother's Friend instead of your Landlady.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
Thread Updated: 2023-05-09
Release Date: 2023-05-01
Developer: MoonBox - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signatures:

Note: If you're on android, make sure you make the save at the "Save now" screen. Part 2 will overwrite Part 1 when you install it. After that you can just load your save like normal. For PC/Mac, just start the game and load the save. There is also an autosave in case you forgot.
Note: You need to play Part 1 and save exactly when the game tells you to before you can play Part 2

DOWNLOAD
Part 2
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - - PIXELDRAIN

UPDATE PATCHES
Win/Linux(V0.28>V0.29):
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
MAC(V0.28>V0.29): - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Part 1 - v0.16

Patches:
-
Extras: WALKTHROUGH MOD* -
WALKTHROUGH* - CHARACTER CHART*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1773249 View attachment 1773247 View attachment 1773241 View attachment 1773243 View attachment 1402188 View attachment 1402186 View attachment 1460520 View attachment 1402187 View attachment 1402209 View attachment 1550368 View attachment 1451783 View attachment 1550366 View attachment 1550370 View attachment 1773256 View attachment 1451785 View attachment 1460517 View attachment 1773245 View attachment 1773248 View attachment 1451782 View attachment 1460518 View attachment 1773242 View attachment 1500485 View attachment 1550372 View attachment 1500487 View attachment 1500488 View attachment 1500489 View attachment 1773244 View attachment 1500492 View attachment 1500491
oh!! thx for the game update MoonBox~ :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes