TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I get where you're coming from, but you're basically asking for a game that caters to everyone individually, and that's not something you're going to get from a single-dev game, no matter how good they are.

There are games out there that try to do it, and a lot of those devs burn out as the game gets more and more complicated.
Crazy amounts of extra work, Tropecito had chatGPT run some numbers for the end of his game and it came back with some stupid big ones.

Personally if I was ever foolish enough to make one of these games it'd be, here are the LIs you get them. No you don't not get them, shut up and play or shut up and play something else.

I don't think I'd have the interest or energy to offer any choices.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Crazy amounts of extra work, Tropecito had chatGPT run some numbers for the end of his game and it came back with some stupid big ones.

Personally if I was ever foolish enough to make one of these games it's be, here are the LIs you get them. No you don't not get them, shut up and play or shut up and play something else.

I don't think I'd have the interest or energy to offer any choices.
So not a game, a kinetic novel

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
So not a game, a kinetic novel
Sure. I think it's kinda silly acting like any AVN is a game, I don't consider choose your own adventure books to be games personally. They're stories of differing linearity with pretty pictures attached, not to downplay the work involved, but occasionally making a choice (usually just yeah or nah) doesn't really clock as gameplay mechanics for me.

But that's kinda rehashing the whole walking simulator thing from ages ago.

Suffice to say if I made a thing it'd be the thing I wanted to make, because I'm ornery and don't play well with others.

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
Nah, MB has confirmed (subject to change of course :) ) that the first time with Allison will be around the halfway mark of the game.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

But,

The Dev has already explained that sex with Nana, will mark the middle of the game.

Also, no cherry involved, she's a Grandma after all. She had 3 children. No, no virgin conception or any other miracles. She's still able to conceive tho, and she will give birth to her great-grandchild.

Would you like to know more ?

View attachment 2692406
ahh sweet :D my bad i don't always follow discussion :/

p.s: sweet starship trooper gif used :cool:

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
Sorry to burst your bubble.

But,

The Dev has already explained that sex with Nana, will mark the middle of the game.
Given the end game will be v marked 1.0 middle is v 0.50,
sooooo, we are like 18 episodes from that.

Hmmm...
:unsure: we get 2 episodes per month
means everybody waiting to smash nana should get their dicks ready in ...

9 months. :giggle:

EDIT:
Damn it's like a pregnancy
bust a nut and wait 9 months :LOL:

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Given the end game will be v marked 1.0 middle is v 0.50,
sooooo, we are like 18 episodes from that.

Hmmm...
:unsure: we get 2 episodes per month
means everybody waiting to smash nana should get their dicks ready in ...

9 months. :giggle:
That's only true if you use logic in MB's numbering of the eps, I'm not sure 1.0 will mean the last ep. It can end earlier or later most likely since he doesn't have any overarching story, he makes it up as he goes.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
i wonder if those that don't post nor read the thread stop playing/reading after sex with nana happens thinking that's the end

which i think is the end cause well by then everyone else in the family was screwed, despite/in-spite of people continuously saying nope it'll be amy and mama the last ones. tho between mama and nana it's a toss up between those two given there 'rivalry'

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
i wonder if those that don't post nor read the thread stop playing/reading after sex with nana happens thinking that's the end

which i think is the end cause well by then everyone else in the family was screwed, despite/in-spite of people continuously saying nope it'll be amy and mama the last ones. tho between mama and nana it's a toss up between those two given there 'rivalry'
Mamma (Mabel) has been banged, correct? It's Mommy (Jamila) we need to conquer still. (ignoring, Mommy the cop)

Don't you have your flow-chart up when posting? ;)

bobbalu

Apr 17, 2021
I'm trying to update from Android version 0.31 to .32 but keep getting an error that says "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". Any idea of the issue?

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Mamma (Mabel) has been banged, correct? It's Mommy (Jamila) we need to conquer still. (ignoring, Mommy the cop)

Don't you have your flow-chart up when posting? ;)
i don't have mabel and jamila is mama for me, mommy cop? [i stayed away]

my flow chart doesn't really flow

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
i don't have mabel and jamila is mama for me, mommy cop? [i stayed away]

my flow chart doesn't really flow
You're not really living then, are you? ;)

kidding, no shame in your choices. I was hoping my comments would fall apart for people who picked other names.

(Half these ladies call my Thomas, Daddy. I really leaned into the whole *landlady* thing with this playthrough ;) ;) (two winks cuz I'm sly)

edit: here ya go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2nd edit: y'all really need to jump on the opt-in train! these games are fun when you, "yes and" them! That's just my advice though.

Last edited:

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
You're not really living then, are you? ;)

kidding, no shame in your choices. I was hoping my comments would fall apart for people who picked other names.

(Half these ladies call my Thomas, Daddy. I really leaned into the whole *landlady* thing with this playthrough ;) ;) (two winks cuz I'm sly)
nah living is too much work :ROFLMAO:

ah.....uh.....i feel offended?

[i see i see and oh right forgot the non canon game script[so sly] ]

nah i'm good with my choices :cool: seeing that hurts my back

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
nah living is too much work :ROFLMAO:

ah.....uh.....i feel offended?

[i see i see and oh right forgot the non canon game script[so sly] ]

nah i'm good with my choices :cool: seeing that hurts my back
Just shows how...flexible he is. I wonder if he is flexible to do a "Young Ron Jeremy?" Not that ne needs to with all the helpful ladies around him.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes