kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
first of all Thank's MoonBox for the update!
about Patreon, well it isn't a big surprise anymore, as far as I remember they wanted to get rid of the NSFW anyway, and their policy is like bullying the autors of such content out.
Again thanks to SonsOLiberty for the quick post of the download friendly version !
It was actually always a rule, I only just found out about it :HideThePain:

The story of the game became uninteresting with the constant slowburn towards the grandma! it
completely lost focus with these multiples updates with no progression on the grandma's route, since get into her panties is the main objective of the game
Thanks for letting me know the objective of my game, random internet guy. I'll be sure to right the ship ASAP

Ok so last update I got my long awaited Redhead content.

Now lets go corrupt a nun next. Come on Maria... (also Cum on Maria... or in, whichever)
In. Definitely in.

THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :love::love::love::love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::D:D:D:D:D
:HideThePain:

you know it's not comfirmed if sex is or isn't avoidable for the unavoidable only that they are interacted with and are part of the 'story'
Nah it's unavoidable. You can avoid the kinkier stuff but you're gonna be sleeping with the main 7

Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough on my post

Or here is a direct link:
GrandmasHouseP1-0.16_walkthrough-rev-1.8.pdf
GrandmasHouseP2-0.32_walkthrough-rev-1.8.pdf

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Thanks MrBubu

This is the Italian translation of: Grandma's House [v0.32] + Mod [KoGa3]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download
Thanks Daniele, adding to OP

Never said I was the biggest alpha. I just said some of you are huge beta cucks. Apparently that hit a big nerve, the redditor started seething and coping like never before.
You look a little lost dude. Need directions back to r/incel?

Just shows how...flexible he is. I wonder if he is flexible to do a "Young Ron Jeremy?" Not that ne needs to with all the helpful ladies around him.
With that kind of equipment, I don't think he needs to be too flexible :ROFLMAO:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Yes, I say it's definitely time for another pregnancy. And hell, why not both at the same time. Cause you know if one gets pregnant before the other, one of em's gonna be REALLY jealous. Plus if we get them both pregnant, the family will finally have to be in the loop and fun times can commence. That thought makes me happy. Anybody else??

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
For 0.31 to 0.32 you just send the open 0.32 in the 0.31 and make replace all ? (sry it's the first time i'm doing it, previously i was missing some update so i've always download full ^^)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes