QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Time to put a baby in my baby, Liz
Time to let her feel that baby blizz
Time to fill her with my jizz
LET'S GOOOOOO! with that baby biz :love:

There we go fixed it for you (All jokes aside this post was made in all good fun)
Appreciate it! Poetry was never my strong suit :LOL:
Neither was babymaking, as i'm childless :unsure: By choice, atleast :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Appreciate it! Poetry was never my strong suit :LOL:
Neither was babymaking, as i'm childless :unsure: By choice, atleast :ROFLMAO:
Not a problem pal, as I said I made the post in all good fun to add to what you posted and for me poetry is kinda a strong suit for me. Same no kids by choice yet. :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Yeah like the most complain that they can't reject anyone from the Magnificent 7™. I'm starting to think Moonbox should add another line after:
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
With:
YOU CAN'T REJECT ANYONE FROM THE MAGNIFICENT 7™
Because that's one of the main points of what feels like all reviews:(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah like the most complain that they can't reject anyone from the Magnificent 7™. I'm starting to think Moonbox should add another line after:
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET
With:
YOU CAN'T REJECT ANYONE FROM THE MAGNIFICENT 7™
Because that's one of the main points of what feels like all reviews:(
One problem with that, it requires people to read & comprehend. :ROFLMAO:
The ones who (unjustly) whinge, about such things, are clearly incapable, or unwilling.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just caught back up again and my god, Riona, Fiona and the twins. All in one scene, I literally can't dude. Have you ever been held hostage by a family of redheads? Yes? Well, I fucking envy you because, my god, you would never see me again. Jesus, that shit was hot. The scene had me weeping. I've never seen such a wonderfully red sight like that ever. That's right, tell them Fiona! I will breed every last one of them.

After I limped away from those redhead beauties, because that scene kicked my ass. I stumbled upon the return of Amelia. Listen, I love all of the women in this game. There's some that are higher than others, like Riona and Elizabeth. But man, let me tell you. I am so down bad for Amelia. I went from limp and quivering to hard and sturdy as soon as she appeared(though Jamila did contribute to it). It should be illegal to have a character be that desirable. I don't think I'm going to actually survive her scenes in the future. You might just hear from my horn dog ghost that day. If scenes could kill, that eventual one might do it.

Overall, I would say fantastic update or updates, in my case. I was like an update or 2 behind, I believe. The scenes with the other girls were great, by the way. It's just that being jumped by a family of redhead succubi can be life altering and give temporary amnesia. I am looking forward to getting some scenes with Sister Maria and more of Zelda. I might not be able to do lewd things with Amelia yet but I will eye fuck the hell out of her. Jesus, I need help.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It''s simple, I just counted, the reviews, and counted all with 3 or more stars, I have 20 shown, on the first page, I counted only that one, to lazy to count trough the other 197 reviews.
and 15 with 3 or more stars against 5 with less then 3 stars, that speaks for itself.
all that being benevolent, if I wanted to take things more serious, I had to disqualify reviews not fitting the given site parameters,
That would reduce the reviews which have weight to only 15 or 20
PS is there sex with Fat old Ladys yet ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I love the people who complains about the plot not going anywhere..............there never was a plot to begin with which is something MB has been clear about since day 1......
Really? I have been here a while and this is the first I have heard that. I have heard them say they are making it up as they go.

C'mon guys, a lack of story is an absolutely fair criticism for a NOVEL. Personally, I am enjoying the ride and eating what I am fed, but I am not gonna act like others are irrational or even lying for such a criticism.

Take off the rose-colored glasses and be fair here.

[I still give this 5/5, as I am FULLY entertained by this game/story/whatever-the-fuck-this-is. Maybe that is the problem... putting this in a box with an assumed label. Game? not really. Visual Novel? not really. Slice-of-life? Maybe, ok. Seems this may be a semantic issue more than anything. sorry, just thinking out loud with my typing now. ill stop.]

edit: old quote left in my reply box, oops. I hate that this site does that.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
C'mon guys, a lack of story is an absolutely fair criticism for a NOVEL. Personally, I am enjoying the ride and eating what I am fed, but I am not gonna act like others are irrational or even lying for such a criticism.
This game is so blatantly obviously a light-hearted, fun romp, that someone expecting Dickens is outright delusional.
The game never pretended to be high literature.

If the game made no claim to be something, then people have no right to judge it for not being it.
It's like someone writing a romance story, then being criticised for it not having any horror.
Or a soap opera being criticised for not being Palme d'Or worthy.

Hence such criticism is entirely irrational.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Really? I have been here a while and this is the first I have heard that. I have heard them say they are making it up as they go.

Take off the rose-colored glasses and be fair here.

[I still give this 5/5, as I am FULLY entertained by this game/story/whatever-the-fuck-this-is. Maybe that is the problem... putting this in a box with an assumed label. Game? not really. Visual Novel? not really. Slice-of-life? Maybe, ok. Seems this may be a semantic issue more than anything. sorry, just thinking out loud with my typing now. ill stop.]

edit: old quote left in my reply box, oops. I hate that this site does that.
Exactly, he makes it up as he go, there is no real overarching story.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes