Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Since I already got a few reactions while I was adding to my earlier comment, I've pulled it out on its own.

That's one thing about this game. There is a lot of ethnic diversity, but in general, Moonbox works to keep it in line.
We have the stereotypical hot (hot-tempered) Irish redheads, but he could have gone so much farther in the Irish stereotypes.
The closest we have are our two Asian ladies, Asami & Shizuka. Some points are made for cultural differences, providing some entertainment, but Thomas does not objectify them the way the asshole in the store tried to do. They start out as classic "submissive Asien women," but he's helping them to become so much more than that, to become their own people, motivated by their own drives and desires.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I tried that one. I may try again. But I found the writing quality too cringeworthy to find out about the other thing ... I have to be in the right mood to go down that rabbit hole again.
I considered the high point of the game to be his treatment of the trans (optional) character's arc. It made me realize that if I were to become attracted to a transwoman, her plumbing would be less important to me.

It was the first AVN I'd encountered, so I didn't know what was out there then. The thing is, the newer developers are often doing much better with topics and characters, scenarios and dialog.

Reactions: roxasxiv

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I considered the high point of the game to be his treatment of the trans (optional) character's arc. It made me realize that if I were to become attracted to a transwoman, her plumbing would be less important to me.

It was the first AVN I'd encountered, so I didn't know what was out there then. The thing is, the newer developers are often doing much better with topics and characters, scenarios and dialog.
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Preview time
Time to make a baby yet?
My first thought was, "Yes! More Babymomma Prime, Tanya!". And then I see the pic in the spoiler, and I am not disappointed. And then I think of all the other possibilities here, and there's just no wrong answer.

Thank you, MB!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Out for top tier
You're top tier.

Hello Grandma has become boring since the main character can 't have sex with her .
You consistently prove to be one of my favorite posters on this site. Is there a follow people feature here? If yes, I need to start using it and not just the ignore function.

Edit:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
compressed version please
The Search Bar is your Friend, the Compressed Version isn't in the OP anymore
to not let go to waste, here a quick guide how to , as a reminder
For easier searching. The keyword really is to search compressed, but what if it has 800, 1,000, or more pages?

On your profile, go to account details, then to preferences, then set search to "most recent", and finally "save".

View attachment 2609843

When you do that and search compressed the most recent posts will show up.

View attachment 2609844

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes