steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm liking to much people around here can't loose this feeling

Reactions brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
Small question for anyone with an answer! What does the yellow part above with the acronym F.A.R.L mean? I haven't noticed it before.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Reactions brought you by F.A.R.L. (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)
Small question for anyone with an answer! What does the yellow part above with the acronym F.A.R.L mean? I haven't noticed it before.
I'll assume Reaction Limits is what's confusing you.

As you may have noticed, you can "Like" posts on this site. "Like" is something of a misnomer, as there are a variety of emoticons available, and not all of them denote a positive reaction. So, let's call them Reactions.

There is a limit on the number of posts you can react to in a day (actual details could be different, I haven't run into the limit myself). Hence, reaction limits.

Some people, when that limit prevents them from using the regular reaction mechanism, will post a reply to communicate their reaction. At some point, one of the people doing this added that FARL tagline; presumably, others found it appropriate, and did the same. You can look on it as a sign that the poster wanted to react to the post they're replying to, but had hit that reaction limit (and, a minor protest that the limit is too restrictive).

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

As you may have noticed, you can "Like" posts on this site. "Like" is something of a misnomer, as there are a variety of emoticons available, and not all of them denote a positive reaction. So, let's call them Reactions.

There is a limit on the number of posts you can react to in a day (actual details could be different, I haven't run into the limit myself). Hence, reaction limits.

Some people, when that limit prevents them from using the regular reaction mechanism, will post a reply to communicate their reaction. At some point, one of the people doing this added that FARL tagline; presumably, others found it appropriate, and did the same. You can look on it as a sign that the poster wanted to react to the post they're replying to, but had hit that reaction limit (and, a minor protest that the limit is too restrictive).
This is now the official description/mantra/legend/etc.

Last edited:

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Thanks

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
The most important question for me is: are there animations or just pictures?
The picture on screen only changes when you click to go to the next page (as opposed to a sequence of pictures rotating through as an animation, without you taking any steps). In point of fact, it is not uncommon for multiple consecutive pages to use the same background picture, with only the page's text changing.

TL;DR: Pictures yes, animations no.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexis_1

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
hi there. I dont know the first thing about this site so i dont know if there is any game seeking site here that helps with the game i am looking for. so please help me here. i have allready replied this message a thousand times. i am looking for a game that has the same artstyle as harem hotel or waifu academy or mythic manor and is a sandbox brothel management game. the story starts in this way our prot.'s father die and he's father owned the brothel and now it's upto his son to handle it. has a sandbox, rpg action and harem genre. please help a brother out.
Forums > Discussions > General Discussions > Recommendations & Identification

Simon Ailey

Jul 10, 2023
Bruhhhhh why are you even asking in this thread? Like I get this thread's a shit show but this is a new low even for us :ROFLMAO:
Either way I'm pretty sure you're looking for Wicked Rouge. If not then yes, you'll need to open a new thread there to ask.
ouh i am just new in this site and i dont know how it works. im new and im sorry if i caused any trouble. and thank u very much for the name. in every site i looked for i didnt find it anywhere.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ouh i am just new in this site and i dont know how it works. im new and im sorry if i caused any trouble. and thank u very much for the name. in every site i looked for i didnt find it anywhere.
I'm mostly just busting your balls. Good rule of thumb though is to not talk about other games within game threads. It's rude to the dev of the thread we're in and adds unnecessary work for the mods, in fact including this post the last 4 here are probably gonna be deleted by the mods by the time I wake up.
Hope you find your game anyway

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How RDFozz ; said, it is more or less a running joke that we are out of reactions for the time, It is nothing official, only thing that it provokes is that Elhemeer (Grandwizard of FARL) laughs at me when it happens.
and most likes or reactions are spend on this thread anyway, like the "official Nanite" title, just friends having wholesome fun,
(even when sometimes we get the Bloodpressure of the Mods up;):ROFLMAO:with our silly coments)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes