Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Read back a couple of pages.......
No need, he made all three posts :HideThePain:

That's why I have scotch and cigarettes for breakfast :ROFLMAO:

Hi! Very nice content :)

Just one thing :
How many times do I need to say that I'm perfectly OKAY with fetishes like [lesbian/bi]? I'm okay with ALL fetishes (except GILF but I get why it's an unpopular opinion here lol). WHY don't the game keep those choices to memory? For [lactation] I think I clicked like 10 times to enable it?... Jeez :ROFLMAO:
The main choice acts like a trigger for the other choices. Like if you disabled bisexual content, you won't see the choices for things like Cat eating out a creampie. And the individual are because kinks cover a lot. Someone that enabled lactation might just wanna see some milk spray and not breastfeed, this way they have that option.

It's a lot easier for someone that wants to see a scene to press "Yes" than it is for someone that doesn't to skip through it. And it's not much extra work for me so why not give options when it's reasonable

Hmmm... it's quite hard to explain, or maybe my coffee level is still low.

Point one: The weather was wrong.
Point two: No tourists.
Point three: No Xmas decorations.
Point four: The natives were nice.
Point five: Everybody spoke English.
Point six: The beach.
Point seven: The cops.
Point eight, nine and ten: Amy was adorable but nothing happened.

I think I missed a few things, but I got effing bored.

So, I would rather forget Paris. Even considering the Alternate Reality thing and that this is a Fantasy and I should apply Relativity, I would still prefer that they went to a more generic European city, instead of Paris. Even a made up one. Not because I love Paris, in fact I detest it, it's noisy, dirty, people are rude, refuse to speak any other language than French, they speak a bastardized version of French that is in fact incomprehensible... and oh so much more.

Peace :(
:cautious:

You can't have coherency when there's no coherency in the first place.
So why are you expecting coherency?

Killer 7 plays this game
No, he just pretends he does so he can shit on it :cry:

Hi,
Love the NV.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks dude, fixed. Though that last one isn't a typo, she was joking about being Polly's grandma

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm... it's quite hard to explain, or maybe my coffee level is still low.

Point one: The weather was wrong.
Point two: No tourists.
Point three: No Xmas decorations.
Point four: The natives were nice.
Point five: Everybody spoke English.
Point six: The beach.
Point seven: The cops.
Point eight, nine and ten: Amy was adorable but nothing happened.

I think I missed a few things, but I got effing bored.

So, I would rather forget Paris. Even considering the Alternate Reality thing and that this is a Fantasy and I should apply Relativity, I would still prefer that they went to a more generic European city, instead of Paris. Even a made up one. Not because I love Paris, in fact I detest it, it's noisy, dirty, people are rude, refuse to speak any other language than French, they speak a bastardized version of French that is in fact incomprehensible... and oh so much more.

Peace :(
I know that Paris is a bit overrated, some places are better than the others, and I know there are some dirty places... just like in most big cities...
As for the language it's true that most French people are not fluent at all in english but, well, that's no different than going anywhere in the US where most people can only speak English :ROFLMAO:
But now I'm curious : where did you go in Paris to get such bad experience?

• Sad
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I know that Paris is a bit overrated, some places are better than the others, and I know there are some dirty places... just like in most big cities...
As for the language it's true that most French people are not fluent at all in english but, well, that's no different than going anywhere in the US where most people can only speak English :ROFLMAO:
But now I'm curious : where did you go in Paris to get such bad experience?
To an Hospital to get my sister when she went there on vacations and was raped near Monmartre.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
The main choice acts like a trigger for the other choices. Like if you disabled bisexual content, you won't see the choices for things like Cat eating out a creampie. And the individual are because kinks cover a lot. Someone that enabled lactation might just wanna see some milk spray and not breastfeed, this way they have that option.

It's a lot easier for someone that wants to see a scene to press "Yes" than it is for someone that doesn't to skip through it. And it's not much extra work for me so why not give options when it's reasonable
I see. Makes sense. Thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: MoonBox

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No need, he made all three posts :HideThePain:

That's why I have scotch and cigarettes for breakfast :ROFLMAO:

:cautious:

So why are you expecting coherency?

No, he just pretends he does so he can shit on it :cry:

Thanks dude, fixed. Though that last one isn't a typo, she was joking about being Polly's grandma
killer7 is awesome .. kinda like moonbox ... just slightly different ... :oops:
i mean your both pretty cool (y)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ah a men of culture I see, tellme you shure dip your pancakes in Whisky, like all civilized beings instad of puring it over them isn't it ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Funnily enough, the only thing I have on pancakes is Nutella, or lemon juice & sugar.
But we don't really do pancakes the same, over here. Ours are an annual event, for Shrove Tuesday (Pancake Day) & more like French crepes.
We do have similar to the ones that US have as breakfast, but they're only small.
US pancakes are quite different to the ones we do in England. Both nice & same ingredients, but almost an entirely different product.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes