Mar 17, 2023
Coherent build-up and storytelling. Jumping around too much leaving things in a semi to full cliffhanger like the two cuckold routes specially the French female character (you know the NPC male character I'm talking about the Tom Selleck Reject) that's only been feature like what three times, I guess got milk is a premium draw.

Supposedly the two examples I used there not going to be put back into the story!! I guess that's a wait and see outcome at the end of the game slash story, (Meaning NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE) to help out the confused. I don't need it from secondhand information that I get on here because you see how narcissist come out the wood work.

I may like realism in what I read like Violence, Impreg(nate), and Preg(nancy) (helping the mentally challenged that have problems with abbreviations) and chooses that will hinder and have severe consequences on the MC I'M READDING FOR View attachment 2813252 and there are five reasons right there (Look at the photo D-A).

You can't have coherency when there's no coherency in the first place.

Maybe killer 7 can help him/her out.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Coherent build-up and storytelling. Jumping around too much leaving things in a semi to full cliffhanger like the two cuckold routes specially the French female character (you know the NPC male character I'm talking about the Tom Selleck Reject) that's only been feature like what three times, I guess got milk is a premium draw.

Supposedly the two examples I used there not going to be put back into the story!! I guess that's a wait and see outcome at the end of the game slash story, (Meaning NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE) to help out the confused. I don't need it from secondhand information that I get on here because you see how narcissist come out the work.

I may like realism in what I read like Violence, Impreg(nate), and Preg(nancy) (helping the mentally challenged that have problems with abbreviations) and chooses that will hinder and have severe consequences on the MC I'M READDING FOR View attachment 2813252 and there are five reasons right there (Look at the photo D-A).

This is a slice of life type story, meaning there is going to be a realistic random feeling to when events happen. You are basically complaining about a story that is still half finished. The only two individuals I think confirmed by MB of not returning, are Amy's boss and the slutty masseuse.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Supposedly the two examples I used there not going to be put back into the story!! I guess that's a wait and see outcome at the end of the game slash story, (Meaning NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE) to help out the confused. I don't need it from secondhand information that I get on here because you see how narcissist come out the wood work.

The stuff with the cuckoldry was like maybe a week ago in setting, how often do you expect an inexperienced wife and her weird cuckold husband to call over the guy who's gonna steal the wife?

Like if you're this impatient maybe wait til the game is finished...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I am sure this guy thinks he has a valid point, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is. Also, for someone who seems to need coherency in what he reads he sure doesn't bother to provide any himself.
He's expecting a linear game, the game isn't linear and so madness starts.
Most events happen at random, not in a way that paths are started and then finished quickly.
This is because everyone in the game has a life outside of MC, and MC is busy living their own life and reacting to things as they happen.
The complainer can't handle multiple concurrent story threads happening at once and at different speeds.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Oh man, stop... stop writing the jokes for me... Also, I'm a lot funnier...

You still insist on coherency and storytelling, when you are completely incapable of following multiple archs. You, apparently, are used to single arch stories and can't get past that. But, I'm sorry, it's not the game, it's you.

The cliffhangers peppered around the story have a function and are essential, you wanted a full arch to be told at once, but, that's not how evolved story writing happens. And, be thankful, MoonBox is using only One Timeline, unlike other authors. That would completely obliterate your brain, uh?

The cuckhold stories are one of the archs, Josiane and Michel will return, maybe next time only Josiane, since she is ready to drop the dead weight. We'll just have to wait and see. The other cuckhold, Karen and her unnanmed husband, is done. Natalia and her animal loving husband are also almost done. Jada and Aaliyah are also almost ready to throw that good for nothing husband out. So, the stories have progressed, a lot. But in your feverish impatience you can't see it. Again, not the game, it's you.

I wonder where you get that "NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE" thing, those 2 girls had a function, provide early sex content, before you started things. After that, they were removed from the game. For a while they were featured into the Relationships page, but, MB decided to remove them to stop people asking about them. They will return for another scene, and then puff, out for good. My, my, I'm a narcissist now, thank you, I guess. The information I passed along, comes from being in this thread everyday for the last year and a half, reading 98% of what is posted here. It is easily confirmed, though, just search for MoonBox posts and read them.

I am mentally challenged because your previous sentence made no sense, yes, absolutely, I don't have the power to read your mind so I could understand what in that context you meant. Also, let's make things clear, this isn't a BYOG kinda thing. Yes, there are choices, but none of them impacts the story in any meaningful way, except maybe Tanya's Pregnancy and Paveena's virginity, but even those, MB made sure that they have very limited impact. So, if you're looking for "chooses" (should be choices) that have severe consequences, you will NOT find any here. Those 5 reasons that you keep mentioning, I haven't still been able to understand what you mean exactly. I will refrain from speculate, you have a very tender psyche and using a speculum on you would probably hurt you deeply. If you would be so kind as to explain, without expletives, preferably, what you mean by those 5, I would appreciate. I have an idea, but, that would be speculation.

Well, Killer 7 plays this game, so he's probably capable of following multiple archs stories, unlike you.

Trudiloo...

Peace :)

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Oh man, stop... stop writing the jokes for me... Also, I'm a lot funnier...

You still insist on coherency and storytelling, when you are completely incapable of following multiple archs. You, apparently, are used to single arch stories and can't get past that. But, I'm sorry, it's not the game, it's you.

The cliffhangers peppered around the story have a function and are essential, you wanted a full arch to be told at once, but, that's not how evolved story writing happens. And, be thankful, MoonBox is using only One Timeline, unlike other authors. That would completely obliterate your brain, uh?

The cuckhold stories are one of the archs, Josiane and Michel will return, maybe next time only Josiane, since she is ready to drop the dead weight. We'll just have to wait and see. The other cuckhold, Karen and her unnanmed husband, is done. Natalia and her animal loving husband are also almost done. Jada and Aaliyah are also almost ready to throw that good for nothing husband out. So, the stories have progressed, a lot. But in your feverish impatience you can't see it. Again, not the game, it's you.

I wonder where you get that "NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE" thing, those 2 girls had a function, provide early sex content, before you started things. After that, they were removed from the game. For a while they were featured into the Relationships page, but, MB decided to remove them to stop people asking about them. They will return for another scene, and then puff, out for good. My, my, I'm a narcissist now, thank you, I guess. The information I passed along, comes from being in this thread everyday for the last year and a half, reading 98% of what is posted here. It is easily confirmed, though, just search for MoonBox posts and read them.

I am mentally challenged because your previous sentence made no sense, yes, absolutely, I don't have the power to read your mind so I could understand what in that context you meant. Also, let's make things clear, this isn't a BYOG kinda thing. Yes, there are choices, but none of them impacts the story in any meaningful way, except maybe Tanya's Pregnancy and Paveena's virginity, but even those, MB made sure that they have very limited impact. So, if you're looking for "chooses" (should be choices) that have severe consequences, you will NOT find any here. Those 5 reasons that you keep mentioning, I haven't still been able to understand what you mean exactly. I will refrain from speculate, you have a very tender psyche and using a speculum on you would probably hurt you deeply. If you would be so kind as to explain, without expletives, preferably, what you mean by those 5, I would appreciate. I have an idea, but, that would be speculation.

Well, Killer 7 plays this game, so he's probably capable of following multiple archs stories, unlike you.

Trudiloo...

Peace :)
It is confirmed the two girls mentioned are coming back for another scene. Considering MB seems to have a specific fetish themselves (He literally gave MC supersperm), this may end in them both being knocked up if this is their final appearance before ending.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Supposedly the two examples I used there not going to be put back into the story!! I guess that's a wait and see outcome at the end of the game slash story, (Meaning NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE) to help out the confused. ...
I wonder where you get that "NO MORE CONTENT BEING MADE" thing, those 2 girls had a function, provide early sex content, before you started things. ...
Quick note: I'm 99.5% sure that he means we'll see what happens when Moonbox completes the final update. Even though you are relaying what Moonbox has said (which is, technically, second-hand info; if Moonbox himself replied to this poster, (or if the poster followed your suggestion and dug into Moonbox's previous postings here) then that would be first hand), that is simply his plan as of that moment. Plans can change; if Moonbox had a great idea that required a significant focus on the massage parlor, Akio could theoretically come back for more than a cameo appearance. It's not likely, no one should hold their breath for it, but it's not impossible until the complete saga is finished.

Just trying to resolve potential confusion on that one point.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Moonbox your game is one of my all time favourites because you got a great storyline with a major emphasis on love and family which honestly is a welcome refresher because there's a lot of the less family oriented that leans towards the darker sides with less morality ( Don't get me wrong the dark side is cool to play but there's just so many of them and very little of the good ol love, incest, seduction, one liners with smart quips type of stuff ) BUT.....the waiting and anticipation sucks! By that I mean the two major hotties which are obviously the sultry and seductive virgin Amy and ever glamorous Grandma need more screen time! The update before last we get a nice shower scene with Grandma and our hopes sky-rocketed because one would assume in the next update there would be a chat or bit more soap and tickle but NO you just teased us and laughed at our suffering and then you kept edging us with the sultry minx Amy in a black latex body suit and just laughed as it was look and no touch!!! Yes Liz is smokin hot in the outfit as well but you made us salivate once again with Amy! This is a travesty and a completely inhumane thing to do to the perverted masses and as such I plead to your humanity to at least give a little bit more slap and tickle with these two goddesses ( yeah I definitely got a thing for brunettes and silver foxes) and I'm not pushing for an all out sex fest as anticipation for the main course is good but only when the appetisers are delicious! So with all that in mind I felt it was my duty to plead the case for the masses because we are hungry and the bread sticks just don't satisfy the ravenous feelings that are present in one and all......so pretty please would you satisfy the needs of the many with a bit more carnal knowledge from the delectable and ever enchanting women that are Grandma and Amy! Thank you and may the gods of perversion be kind to you.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
travesty = trangiversado that is the correct equivalent, used only when you speak a high register spanish, not so common in casual conversations.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes