FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
If anyone gets pregnant before Cat does she's going to go absolutely mental. Her mom getting pregnant before for my be the only ok exception.

Unfortunatly I don't see any pregnancies, certainly not within the family, happening until all the incest is a lot more out in the open. Liz hiding her boyfriend is one thing, hiding the boyfriend who got her pregnant is eniterly another. Ditto Cat
Cat has been valiantly combating this possibility with her willingness to engage in familil lesbian sex and a cum addiction to engage in eating MC's freshly deposited baby batter straight from any rival who might get pregnant before her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cat has been valiantly combating this possibility with her willingness to engage in familil lesbian sex and a cum addiction to engage in eating MC's freshly deposited baby batter straight from any rival who might get pregnant before her.
And she deserves to be rewarded for her efforts

Reactions: CircaAD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Why caps though o_O also sshhhh
He wanted to drive the point home!

to who are you refering to ??
I'm guessing Sophia, it's been alluded they are related........

Is it just me or as the Writer lost their focus? Where is the one that wrote Ver.4 to Ver.17? To me their jumping around too much and not continuing to progress with that character until a few updates later. I'll give two examples the women you meet on the plane at the start and the Spa women that the MC Snuggle Bug worked with. Me personally I like realism in what I read Impreg and Preg and chooses that will make our brake A MC I'm readding for View attachment 2813252 and there are five reason right there,But what I like the most is coherent build-up and storytelling. This turned out to be more a review than anything my bad.
It's just you.

Considering that MB has stated on several occasions that those 2 you mention (and several others) are just sidegirls and won't appear again (maybe one more time much later on) your presumptions is 100% wrong.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
FatGiant are you seeing this shit?!! The stuff I have to put up with in this thread

View attachment 2813758

View attachment 2813772
Guys, please stop tormenting him. He can't deal with the fact that some degenerates (like me) use the Default name on the MC's. Somehow it's really important to him that each of us do the creative jump of choosing a different name for the MC, after all, we are given the chance to choose a different one, why just press Enter? I tell you why... Because if he wasn't Thomas, he would be one of these: Ky, Li, Lee, Sam or Joe. So, in order to escape those names, I pressed Enter.

And about Paris... well... I would love to forget about it too.

Peace :(

Mar 17, 2023
It's just you.
Considering that MB has stated on several occasions that those 2 you mention (and several others) are just sidegirls and won't appear again (maybe one more time much later on) your presumptions is 100% wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Considering I just used those as an example my presumptions and my assumption doesn't matter screenshot0002.png .

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I did not get it. Whats wrong with Paris? There is lot of good scenes. I don't dig. I just don't know what you didn't like there.
Hmmm... it's quite hard to explain, or maybe my coffee level is still low.

Point one: The weather was wrong.
Point two: No tourists.
Point three: No Xmas decorations.
Point four: The natives were nice.
Point five: Everybody spoke English.
Point six: The beach.
Point seven: The cops.
Point eight, nine and ten: Amy was adorable but nothing happened.

I think I missed a few things, but I got effing bored.

So, I would rather forget Paris. Even considering the Alternate Reality thing and that this is a Fantasy and I should apply Relativity, I would still prefer that they went to a more generic European city, instead of Paris. Even a made up one. Not because I love Paris, in fact I detest it, it's noisy, dirty, people are rude, refuse to speak any other language than French, they speak a bastardized version of French that is in fact incomprehensible... and oh so much more.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hmmm... it's quite hard to explain, or maybe my coffee level is still low.

Point one: The weather was wrong.
Point two: No tourists.
Point three: No Xmas decorations.
Point four: The natives were nice.
Point five: Everybody spoke English.
Point six: The beach.
Point seven: The cops.
Point eight, nine and ten: Amy was adorable but nothing happened.

I think I missed a few things, but I got effing bored.

So, I would rather forget Paris. Even considering the Alternate Reality thing and that this is a Fantasy and I should apply Relativity, I would still prefer that they went to a more generic European city, instead of Paris. Even a made up one. Not because I love Paris, in fact I detest it, it's noisy, dirty, people are rude, refuse to speak any other language than French, they speak a bastardized version of French that is in fact incomprehensible... and oh so much more.

Ok, this I have. I was expecting some unpleasant twist in the story.
But its alternative Paris in World where bitchies have balls.
And still its much better than Bradbary's "We´ll Always Have Paris" for me.

Mar 17, 2023
Is it just me or as the Writer lost their focus? - Yes, you absolutely nailed it, it's just you.
Where is the one that wrote Ver.4 to Ver.17? - As far as we know, still in Canada.
To me their jumping around too much and not continuing to progress with that character until a few updates later. - First time reading a story with multiple characters? Don't worry, it will all work out. Yes, it is a bit jarring when you are not used to it. The authors do it, so the people reading can follow several story archs at the same time. Keep reading, it will get better.
I'll give two examples the women you meet on the plane at the start and the Spa women that the MC Snuggle Bug worked with. - It is obvious you haven't followed this thread for long (or should I say: You are new here aren't you?). Both those characters were a way for the author to allow the introduction of sex scenes early, both of them were never meant to be part of the story any further than that. Yet, after fan pressure, MB has decided to let them come back for one more scene each. So, better choose 2 other examples, because those don't mean what you think it means.
Me personally I like realism in what I read Impreg and Preg and chooses that will brake A MC I'm readding for View attachment 2813252 and there are five reason right there - Hmm.. Realism is NOT really a strong issue in this story, it is after all a work of fiction, placed in an Alternate Reality, where rules are what the Dev feels like at the moment. I am surprised that you want the MC to have brakes, is it because he's called Thomas and you are confusing the stories with the one of the Little Engine? BTW, I have no clue what Impreg and Preg means to you, but it didn't make any sense in that sentence. Maybe you lost focus?
But what I like the most is coherent build-up and storytelling. - Well, since you can't follow a story with multiple archs, I don't really know what you call coherent or even what you mean with storytelling. But, whatever it is you meant, what you like isn't really a measure of anything. Oh, it means a lot to you, I imagine, it is however a little irrelevant for anyone else.
This turned out to be more a review than anything my bad. - It did, didn't it. Well, you started strong, but lost your focus, then jumped into a different topic that you also didn't develop, and ended up resorting to a reference of what you like losing all objectivity and making the comment a complete nullity.

You should maybe try again?

Peace :)
Is it just me or as the Writer lost their focus? - Yes, you absolutely nailed it, it's just you.
Where is the one that wrote Ver.4 to Ver.17? - As far as we know, still in Canada.
To me their jumping around too much and not continuing to progress with that character until a few updates later. - First time reading a story with multiple characters? Don't worry, it will all work out. Yes, it is a bit jarring when you are not used to it. The authors do it, so the people reading can follow several story archs at the same time. Keep reading, it will get better.
I'll give two examples the women you meet on the plane at the start and the Spa women that the MC Snuggle Bug worked with. - It is obvious you haven't followed this thread for long (or should I say: You are new here aren't you?). Both those characters were a way for the author to allow the introduction of sex scenes early, both of them were never meant to be part of the story any further than that. Yet, after fan pressure, MB has decided to let them come back for one more scene each. So, better choose 2 other examples, because those don't mean what you think it means.
Me personally I like realism in what I read Impreg and Preg and chooses that will brake A MC I'm readding for View attachment 2813252 and there are five reason right there - Hmm.. Realism is NOT really a strong issue in this story, it is after all a work of fiction, placed in an Alternate Reality, where rules are what the Dev feels like at the moment. I am surprised that you want the MC to have brakes, is it because he's called Thomas and you are confusing the stories with the one of the Little Engine? BTW, I have no clue what Impreg and Preg means to you, but it didn't make any sense in that sentence. Maybe you lost focus?
But what I like the most is coherent build-up and storytelling. - Well, since you can't follow a story with multiple archs, I don't really know what you call coherent or even what you mean with storytelling. But, whatever it is you meant, what you like isn't really a measure of anything. Oh, it means a lot to you, I imagine, it is however a little irrelevant for anyone else.
This turned out to be more a review than anything my bad. - It did, didn't it. Well, you started strong, but lost your focus, then jumped into a different topic that you also didn't develop, and ended up resorting to a reference of what you like losing all objectivity and making the comment a complete nullity.

You should maybe try again?

Peace :)
97d317ce4f5131098642d4274ebf7a40.jpg

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes