FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Also, if Nana or MC isn't taking Molly out for a walk, she's hiding in the laundry room, where MC never goes on purpose.
It has been implied she somehow is able to bypass closed doors. This means she isn't really trapped in the laundry room. She just chooses it as her safe space from the terrors of the outside.

Reactions: MoonBox

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

there should also be a line that says

THERE'S NO SEX WITH AUNT AMY YET also
Hmmm ... but ya are missing one part.

THERE WONT BE ANY LEWD CONTEND ANYMORE, NO HANDHOLDING, NO HEADPATS. THEY BOTH ARE STRONGLY FORBIDDEN FROM NOW ON! ....

:ROFLMAO:

UPDATE: Before i get Killed, HEADPATS FOR MOLLY ONLY. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Lizzie pregnant when? She keeps asking for babies and MC keeps laughing it off. We need some more breeding up in here!
If anyone gets pregnant before Cat does she's going to go absolutely mental. Her mom getting pregnant before for my be the only ok exception.

Unfortunatly I don't see any pregnancies, certainly not within the family, happening until all the incest is a lot more out in the open. Liz hiding her boyfriend is one thing, hiding the boyfriend who got her pregnant is eniterly another. Ditto Cat

Reactions: Dragon59

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi! Very nice content :)

Just one thing :
How many times do I need to say that I'm perfectly OKAY with fetishes like [lesbian/bi]? I'm okay with ALL fetishes (except GILF but I get why it's an unpopular opinion here lol). WHY don't the game keep those choices to memory? For [lactation] I think I clicked like 10 times to enable it?... Jeez :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

uhtredviking

Sep 30, 2017
I don’t play this game but want to…
Can any1 tell me the incest things we have till now? I mean, with who(relation)… maybe some theme, even if not proper sex penetration.
Plz.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi! Very nice content :)

Just one thing :
How many times do I need to say that I'm perfectly OKAY with fetishes like [lesbian/bi] [bdsm]?
WHY don't the game keep those choices to memory? Jeez :ROFLMAO:
Because the various fetishes are expressed in different ways and to different extremes, with the various girls.
Rape play is very niche, so it can't just be assumed that people ok with different BDSM will be ok with that.
Being ok with being a Dom is no indication you're willing to play a Sub, vice versa.
Same goes with all the kinks and fetishes

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes