WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
These skip options only ever work on content I have seen already. No one ever mentions that part. Unless I am doing things wrong. (I dont edit the game files unless I want to access commands, if that is how you do it, but ther is no need in this VN)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
These skip options only ever work on content I have seen already. No one ever mentions that part. Unless I am doing things wrong. (I dont edit the game files unless I want to access commands, if that is how you do it, but ther is no need in this VN)
To skip what you haven't seen you need to change the settings to skip unseen

skipping options.png

It looks pretty much the same in most games, with some style differences

Reactions: whichone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Who has another version of NANA When You Have Sex?
What on earth are you talking about?

Hey I found other people who played " a long time" and they still didn't know about the tab button for fast forwarding :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me started about that.......

Ctrl lets you fast forward too
Tab is faster ;)

It's mostly used by people who can't load the latest save and those that wanna fast forward in a replay but as S1nsational said, you can change it in the settings.

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
What on earth are you talking about?

Don't get me started about that.......

Tab is faster ;)

It's mostly used by people who can't load the latest save and those that wanna fast forward in a replay but as S1nsational said, you can change it in the settings.
When she was having sex with the mc

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Who has another version of NANA When You Have Sex?
When she was having sex with the mc
Johnny I told you already, don't let your PC where Tommy can reach it... You know that his condition doesn't let him understand things. Now come back here, before another disaster happens like last month... I don't want to call the cleaners again.

stupid.gif

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Dude sorry to tell ya but it hasn't happend yet

I'm sorry to tell Satou Pendragon, but it already happened.
I have alot of pictures of evidence stored on my harddrive. Unfortunable someone marked the file as "Confidential".
So i can't show it to you.
But maybe you like this instead:

Allison_glamour_022.png

or maybe this:

Allison_glamour_022a.png

Have fun :)
I'm sorry, the first try went awfully wrong, lol.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm sorry to tell Satou Pendragon, but it already happened.
I have alot of pictures of evidence stored on my harddrive. Unfortunable someone marked the file as "Confidential".
So i can't show it to you.
But maybe you like this instead:

View attachment 2810094

or maybe this:

View attachment 2810095

Have fun :)
I'm sorry, the first try went awfully wrong, lol.
Fanart or not, she looks very...long, in those pictures

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes