S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don’t play this game but want to…
Can any1 tell me the incest things we have till now? I mean, with who(relation)… maybe some theme, even if not proper sex penetration.
Plz.
1 Aunt and 1 Cousin are everything; vaginal, oral, hands etc.
1 Aunt; just seeing her topless.
1 Grandmother/Nana; lots of nudity together, shared baths, no mutually deliberate sexual contact, but she's been given multiple orgasms.
1 Adoptive Mother; lots of nudity, lactation (play?), masturbation.
1 Potential Half Sister; handjobs and blowjobs and I think that's it, can't remember.

That's just within our own family, there are two other families that engage in incest too; all girl of girl typically as part of threesomes with us/MC

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
1 Aunt and 1 Cousin are everything; vaginal, oral, hands etc.
1 Aunt; just seeing her topless.
1 Grandmother/Nana; lots of nudity together, shared baths, no mutually deliberate sexual contact, but she's been given multiple orgasms.
1 Adoptive Mother; lots of nudity, lactation (play?), masturbation.
1 Potential Half Sister; handjobs and blowjobs and I think that's it, can't remember.

That's just within our own family, there are two other families that engage in incest too; all girl of girl typically as part of threesomes with us/MC

lol
Man we have a fun family don't we?

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Because the various fetishes are expressed in different ways and to different extremes, with the various girls.
Rape play is very niche, so it can't just be assumed that people ok with different BDSM will be ok with that.
Being ok with being a Dom is no indication you're willing to play a Sub, vice versa.
Same goes with all the kinks and fetishes
I kinda get it for the bdsm plays (some are more hard than the other), but for kinks like [lactation]? I don't get it. Same for [watersport] or [lesbian/bi] : either you hate it all or love it all, right? So again, why the game doesn't keep those choices to memory.

But ok, that was just a little detail I was pointing out. Nothing serious :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I kinda get it for the bdsm plays (some are more hard than the other), but for kinks like [lactation]? I don't get it. Same for [watersport] or [lesbian/bi] : either you hate it all or love it all, right? So again, why the game doesn't keep this choice to memory.

But ok, that was just a little detail I was pointing out. Nothing serious :)
A lot of people like to micromanage, besides like how some people like some girls and don't like others, not everyone is going to like everything with everyone.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks guys.

I read something about daughter, she’s not “real” daughter?
I’ll try anw. Thanks again. :)
As someone else mentioned, we do have an as yet unborn optional daughter, but we can also end up with a few girls calling us "Daddy" and us sometimes calling them and treating them like our daughter

Reactions: uhtredviking

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
If anyone gets pregnant before Cat does she's going to go absolutely mental. Her mom getting pregnant before for my be the only ok exception.

Unfortunatly I don't see any pregnancies, certainly not within the family, happening until all the incest is a lot more out in the open. Liz hiding her boyfriend is one thing, hiding the boyfriend who got her pregnant is eniterly another. Ditto Cat
Which this doesn't make sense in general unless all the women are on birth control, or it's implied that they are. Since in the beginning of the game, Priya says that the MC has super sperm and can probably easily impregnate a woman. So, with all the creampies he gives, everyone he's stuck it in should be impregnated at this point. Unless they're barren.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Thanks guys.

I read something about daughter, she’s not “real” daughter?
I’ll try anw. Thanks again. :)
Nope. No real daughter. We've got some daddy/little or baby girl play/fetish. He calls one or two of them his daughter/baby girl but they aren't related or adopted in anyway. Same with mother/son and grandmother/grandson stuff. The only people the MC is related to are Nana, Amy, Liz, and Cat. You have the option early on to have a girl impregnated, but she's still pregnant and the baby is unborn.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Which this doesn't make sense in general unless all the women are on birth control, or it's implied that they are. Since in the beginning of the game, Priya says that the MC has super sperm and can probably easily impregnate a woman. So, with all the creampies he gives, everyone he's stuck it in should be impregnated at this point. Unless they're barren.
Everyone SHOULD be pregnant, yes. According to the lore. But that doesn't matter. Some people don't like pregnancy and so Moon is being kind enough to make it optional. Too kind perhaps, given the lore, but that's neither here nor there.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
Everyone SHOULD be pregnant, yes. According to the lore. But that doesn't matter. Some people don't like pregnancy and so Moon is being kind enough to make it optional. Too kind perhaps, given the lore, but that's neither here nor there.
True, true. I mean, the game in general doesn't make sense with how a lot of events take place (taking out the fact that it's incest and such) and how everyone acts. But I don't see how impregnating as an option could be too difficult and wouldn't really add any extra work on his part. Since each update is only like a day or two, and it takes months before a woman starts to show in general. Probably going to save it until end game and give it to us in a epilogue maybe.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
THERE'S NO SEX WITH NANA YET

there should also be a line that says

THERE'S NO SEX WITH AUNT AMY YET also
From my "elder" perspective, MC and Nana have become quite sexual, quite intimate at this point--just no PiV yet. There's a lot more to sex than penetration. After all, I think Allison has experienced more orgasms due to Thomas' hands than any of the others (except maybe Liz),
I thought we all agreed to never mention Paris again.

My memory is indeed foggy on the details of what happened with Amy while there.
we'll-always-have-paris.-casablanca.gif

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes