RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Replayng the last update i started thinking we ha e not seen anything of best boy doggo in ages
I assume you mean Molly? I believe it's been established that, regardless of what you may have seen in early renders, Molly is a female dog.

As I've noted before, the MC is actually terrible at caring for a pet. Since Molly is usually in the laundry room, and the MC apparently has enough iterations of the same clothes that he never does laundry, he has to actively think about Molly to interact with her. And, in fact, there have been times where he thinks of her, decides to take her for a walk, starts the walk, then realizes he doesn't have Molly with him.

Fortunately, Molly is Allison's dog, and Allison takes good care of her. Also, Shizuka loves her, and may well be who Allison uses as a backup (given the difficulty the family has had in finding things for her and Asami to do).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The cuckhold stories are one of the archs, Josiane and Michel will return, maybe next time only Josiane, since she is ready to drop the dead weight. We'll just have to wait and see. The other cuckhold, Karen and her unnanmed husband, is done. Natalia and her animal loving husband are also almost done. Jada and Aaliyah are also almost ready to throw that good for nothing husband out. So, the stories have progressed, a lot. But in your feverish impatience you can't see it. Again, not the game, it's you.
Don't forget the cucoldry at the massage parlor...

killer7 is awesome .. kinda like moonbox ... just slightly different ... :oops:
i mean your both pretty cool (y)
Both make wholesome incest stories.
I assume you mean Molly? I believe it's been established that, regardless of what you may have seen in early renders, Molly is a female dog.
As I've noted before, the MC is actually terrible at caring for a pet. Since Molly is usually in the laundry room, and the MC apparently has enough iterations of the same clothes that he never does laundry, he has to actively think about Molly to interact with her. And, in fact, there have been times where he thinks of her, decides to take her for a walk, starts the walk, then realizes he doesn't have Molly with him.
Molly has some Blink Dog ancestry. She's able to get into the laundry room even if the door was closed. With Shizuka and Asami in the house, Thomas wouldn't be able to do his own laundry if he tried.

Last edited:

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Don't forget the cucoldry at the massage parlor...

Both make wholesome incest stories.

Molly has some Blink Dog ancestry. She's able to get into the laundry room even if the door was closed. With Shizuka and Asami in the house, Thomas wouldn't be able to do his own laundry if he tried.
I'm more in the camp of her just being Hyper-intelligent. She has displayed the capacity to fully understand and respond to questions asked of her. Woof (yes)/whine (please stop saying such scary words...):eek:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020

Fortunately, Molly is Allison's dog, and Allison takes good care of her. Also, Shizuka loves her, and may well be who Allison uses as a backup (given the difficulty the family has had in finding things for her and Asami to do).
well the maids and nana most likely just do his laundry so theres that. but yeah thought we would have seen good boy doggo pop up here and there. for example asami coming back with him or shizuka or nana who knows just so many opertunities for good boy to show himself here and there.

Reactions: MoonBox

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
well the maids and nana most likely just do his laundry so theres that. but yeah thought we would have seen good boy doggo pop up here and there. for example asami coming back with him or shizuka or nana who knows just so many opertunities for good boy to show himself here and there.
Molly is a girl

*good girl
*her
*herself

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes