S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That, or we'll start getting updates where we'll just be taught how to repair cars.
This just made me realize something, I can't remember, is Asami aware of our incestuous activities? Shizuka of course knows and is very encouraging of it. I bring this up because if Asami isn't aware, it'll make having sex with Amy during working hours more difficult if we have to hide it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This just made me realize something, I can't remember, is Asami aware of our incestuous activities? Shizuka of course knows and is very encouraging of it. I bring this up because if Asami isn't aware, it'll make having sex with Amy during working hours more difficult if we have to hide it.
If she isn't now, she will be soon. She is a future member of the harem after all........

Reactions: EJW and SlapE

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If she isn't now, she will be soon. She is a future member of the harem after all........
Well of course she'll learn soon, probably the majority of the characters in the relationship tracker will learn it eventually, but I'd been thinking in the more immediate time frame.

On a slightly tangential note, I really wish we were going to be moving into a larger actual harem mansion and live with more than just the The Magnificent Seven.

jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
if we get car repair update lesson i'll crtl right through them even tho i played car mechanic simulator or just blank out and not remember what happened

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
if we get car repair update lesson i'll crtl right through them even tho i played car mechanic simulator or just blank out and not remember what happened
I think it will just skip the lesson and straight to fixing the cars but either the maid or Lizzie will be giving you a blowy as you work. Sounds realistic in the Grandma's House world!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
is the next release Grandma's House 3 and will get finally get to make Allison scream our name out to a full house?
If it would be, it would have been announced. So:

Short Answer: No!
Long Answer: Still NO, but, don't focus so much on Allison. Enjoy the trip, have fun with all the girls (of many ages) and stay calm. There's no set date for when, or even if it will happen, the story will be split again. The part 3, if it happens, will be mentioned beforehand, so, don't even think about it.

Peace :)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes