whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Who cares, killing brain cells, is killing brain cells... No?

Peace :)
Well, if I sang it & replaced whiskey with vodka people would complain.
Same thing. Different drink.
Because The Levee (bar in McLean's home town) was dry, they drove across the river to Rye.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
whiskey in rye.
The Levee was a bar that closed down (or ran out of alcohol - hence "The Levee was dry"), so they drove their Chevy across the river to Rye (NY).
I know this song almost whole my life, bud didnt know this. I mean he sing only about levee and booze. Thank you.

Reactions: whichone

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I stumbled upon this pic ,
it's looks like kinda realistic nana.:unsure:
View attachment 2831383
I wonder how many of the people obsessed with Nana still would be if she looked as obviously old as this woman. Don't get me wrong, she's still an attractive woman, and I'd not turn down sex with her if offered, but a lot of people on this site get pretty weird about people, women especially, looking their age in VNs.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I wonder how many of the people obsessed with Nana still would be if she looked as obviously old as this woman. Don't get me wrong, she's still an attractive woman, and I'd not turn down sex with her if offered, but a lot of people on this site get pretty weird about people, women especially, looking their age in VNs.
When the Nans take out the dentures be ready for the best blowy you'll likely ever receive.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Does that make it a gummy? :unsure: ;):LOL:
Weird that we call them "blow" jobs, when it's about sucking. Wonder why that is?
Blowjob is actually an oooolllddd euphemism. In Edwardian times (1901-1910) "Blow" was an euphinasim for Orgasm. So that is where that came from. Pardon the pun.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Blowjob is actually an oooolllddd euphemism. In Edwardian times (1901-1910) "Blow" was an euphinasim for Orgasm. So that is where that came from. Pardon the pun.
It was much earlier than that, when "blow" was a euphemism for orgasm. It was a 17th century term.
There is some speculation that the term originated with Victorian prostitutes calling it a "below job".
The earliest recorded use of "blow" for fellatio was in a novel published in 1930 - Nell Kimball: Her Life As an American Madam.
But the first recorded use of "blow job" to represent fellatio was 1948, in the Tijuana Bible.

Reactions: CircaAD

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
It was much earlier than that, when "blow" was a euphemism for orgasm. It was a 17th century term.
The earliest recorded use of "blow" for fellatio was in a novel published in 1930 - Nell Kimball: Her Life As an American Madam.

There was some speculation that it originated from Victorian prostitutes calling it a "below job".
But the first recorded use of blow job to represent fellatio was 1948, in the Tijuana Bible.
welp, there ya go I guess.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
welp, there ya go I guess.
I guess the "Giving someone an orgasm" euphemism of "blow" came from blowing your load.

But it's just odd for sucking dick, which involves the literal opposite.
As I say, the Latin term "fellatus" literally means to suck (primarily applied to sucking milk).
Same as cunnilingus specifically means to lick the vulva.

Giving head makes sense.
Going down makes sense.
Giving a woman a plate (licking the plate clean) makes sense.
Eating her out makes sense.
Pearl diving makes sense.
Blow job does not, really. It's the only term for oral that is contrary.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I guess the "Giving someone an orgasm" euphemism of "blow" came from blowing your load.

But it's just odd for sucking dick, which involves the literal opposite.
Giving head makes sense.
Going down makes sense.
Giving a woman a plate (licking the plate clean) makes sense.
Blow job does not, really.
Well, languages and meanings change over time. Take American English they still, commonly, use words that Brits haven't used in 150 years or so. Also, I guess, when a decent euphemism lands it sticks around for a long long time even if the euphemism, like Blow, is no longer used in that regard. Language is an odd thing.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I do. To get a giggle out of my partner I put on some scuba diving goggles and and snorkel! Usually ends up with a laugh and a playfully smack around the head.
I meant more in terms of the game, which is how it'd be back on topic, but yea, not a lot of guys seem to spend a lot of time eating their girls out IRL either.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes