WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Just uncompress it over the folder of 0.35. It will ask to replace files, let it. That's it.

Peace :)
I just uncompress the updates where ever and open the .exe the same as the full releases. Only difference is that the save from previous update alway starts with a broken image as that last image is in the previous version's folder.

If you update as you say, does it ADD the update and you can keep adding them to the same folder and, eventually, have a folder that is the same as the full releases?

Doesn't really change the way I do things, but it I do find your way interesting.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just uncompress the updates where ever and open the .exe the same as the full releases. Only difference is that the save from previous update alway starts with a broken image as that last image is in the previous version's folder.

If you update as you say, does it ADD the update and you can keep adding them to the same folder and, eventually, have a folder that is the same as the full releases?

Doesn't really change the way I do things, but it I do find your way interesting.
Yes, that is exactly why I do it that way. Since the updates are independent, it doesn't matter, really, but I prefer to have it all in the same folder. It is also easier to backup. What do I mean backup? Well I keep 2 folders of the zip files, including the mods and another of the uncompressed ones. I only do this to 2 games, this being one of them.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Blowjob is actually an oooolllddd euphemism. In Edwardian times (1901-1910) "Blow" was an euphinasim for Orgasm. So that is where that came from. Pardon the pun.
Thar she blows!
Well, languages and meanings change over time. Take American English they still, commonly, use words that Brits haven't used in 150 years or so. Also, I guess, when a decent euphemism lands it sticks around for a long long time even if the euphemism, like Blow, is no longer used in that regard. Language is an odd thing.
And sometimes it goes the other way. Reckon is consider "only used by 'uneducated hillbillies'" in the US, but it is commonly used in the UK. There is another such work that I'm thinking of, but the actual word is eluding me right now.
To get this discussion back on topic, while blowjobs are great and all, we don't go down on our girls often enough.
I expect there is a certain contingent who feel that cunnilingus is a submissive activity not worthy of "Real Men."
I meant more in terms of the game, which is how it'd be back on topic, but yea, not a lot of guys seem to spend a lot of time eating their girls out IRL either.
Precisely. :(

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I expect there is a certain contingent who feel that cunnilingus is a submissive activity not worthy of "Real Men."
I meant more in terms of the game, which is how it'd be back on topic, but yea, not a lot of guys seem to spend a lot of time eating their girls out IRL either.
Yeah it's honestly sad to see how many close minded and insecure individuals there are out there that believe going down on your girl is gross or that it makes you submissive... gross is just a matter of opinion/taste, but it's only submissive if you want it to be.

I for one don't find it gross (not sure how people do tbh), and I certainly don't find it submissive to go down your a girl to bring her pleasure, now if she is grabbing you by the hair and forcing you to, then yeah that's one thing, but it definitely isn't a submissive act in the general sense.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thar she blows!

And sometimes it goes the other way. Reckon is consider "only used by 'uneducated hillbillies'" in the US, but it is commonly used in the UK. There is another such work that I'm thinking of, but the actual word is eluding me right now.

Precisely. :(
Real men my ass. Treating sex as a one way street for pleasure is so wrong that I don«t even have words. Either both enjoy, or it is anything but sex.

Peace :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah it's honestly sad to see how many close minded and insecure individuals there are out there that believe going down on your girl is gross or that it makes you submissive... gross is just a matter of opinion/taste, but it's only submissive if you want it to be.
I honestly do not understand how bringing pleasure to your partner makes you submissive.
If anything, making your woman orgasm makes you more of a man, imo (certainly a more considerate man).
I am happy to bring her pleasure, so I'm pleasing myself, too.

It's why they say there's no truly selfless act.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I honestly do not understand how bringing pleasure to your partner makes you submissive.
If anything, making your woman orgasm makes you more of a man, imo (certainly a more considerate man).
I am happy to bring her pleasure, so I'm pleasing myself, too.

It's why they say there's no truly selfless act.
Sometimes, and with some women, the challenge of helping them build an orgasm is even more pleasurable than the penetration itself, not always, but there were several of those in my life. I got out of that with a tremendous boost in my self esteem. It was always somebody I was in love with, so, no, not on casual sex, no. It required a deep connection, a deep care for their pleasure, for their well being, way above my own, and it ended up to be some of the most memorable orgasms of my life.

Don't mind me, I'm weird, I know. :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Sometimes, and with some women, the challenge of helping them build an orgasm is even more pleasurable than the penetration itself, not always, but there were several of those in my life. I got out of that with a tremendous boost in my self esteem. It was always somebody I was in love with, so, no, not on casual sex, no. It required a deep connection, a deep care for their pleasure, for their well being, way above my own, and it ended up to be some of the most memorable orgasms of my life.

Don't mind me, I'm weird, I know. :)

To my mind, there is absolutely nothing weird about that mate.
I completely agree, the satisfaction & the heightened pleasure all serve to make my orgasm better, even with a one-night stand.
With someone I care about, it's more intense already. From that starting position plus the above...
satisfied-so-satisfying.gif

Oh well, we can take pleasure in knowing that anyone who doesn't care about bringing their partner pleasure "cos eating her out makes you a sub", is missing out on some of the best sex of their life.
Deservedly so! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
whiskey in rye.
The Levee was a bar that closed down (or ran out of alcohol - hence "The Levee was dry"), so they drove their Chevy across the river to Rye (NY).
Hmm... Most lyrics sites seem to say either "whiskey and rye," or "whiskey 'n rye." I could see where some would hear "in" when he says "'n." I did find a few that said "whiskey in rye," but they were in the minority.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Hmm... Most lyrics sites seem to say either "whiskey and rye," or "whiskey 'n rye." I could see where some would hear "in" when he says "'n." I did find a few that said "whiskey in rye," but they were in the minority.
Me being dragged to a thread I've never been before for some reason:

what-am-i-5e553d149f.jpg

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes