wadere

Jan 6, 2018
So, this game has more than 20 characters. To those who played, is it good and worth it? Does content gets spread too thin because of that? Does it make sense for this game to have this many characters? Are they developed well? Haven't played yet, thanks.
yes, try it. i'm not a writer so i can't say if the characters are actually "wrote well" or stuff like that but i very easely get attached to them, not quite the level of attachment that i'd expect to lead to anything like the steven universe fandom situation but you know, they're good characters

Reactions: MoonBox

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Unfortunately this game is getting boring, no sex in the latest updates, just blablabla, the content or the story with Jamila is already boring, there are no more women who want to get pregnant from the MC, there is only his girlfriend and two random npc.

In addition, he still hasn't had sex with his grandmother and his other aunt (with a patch XD)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Unfortunately this game is getting boring, no sex in the latest updates, just blablabla, the content or the story with Jamila is already boring, there are no more women who want to get pregnant from the MC, there is only his girlfriend and two random npc.

In addition, he still hasn't had sex with his grandmother and his other aunt (with a patch XD)

Apr 23, 2017
IDK, because that's how many the author wanted?
Well, that's exactly what I'm trying to understand. There would not be a 20 characters if he didn't thought he needed them, kinda obvious.
What I'm asking is why 20? I understand the challenge of writing and giving depth to 1 character, let alone 20, hence my questions. When I saw all of their faces on a banner I was like "That might be too much to handle, 20 characters in no joke, some of them might be fillers".

So, is this like a rollercoaster or a deep dive? Still tryin' to understand.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, that's exactly what I'm trying to understand. There would not be a 20 characters if he didn't thought he needed them, kinda obvious.
What I'm asking is why 20? I understand the challenge of writing and giving depth to 1 character, let alone 20, hence my questions. When I saw all of their faces on a banner I was like "That might be too much to handle, 20 characters in no joke, some of them might be fillers".

I don't know if anybody here can give you a satisfying answer so my advice would be to play it yourself and see if it's something for you or not but you will have to know if you wanna try it. I personally like the game much

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I mean you're wrong but hey, that's your opinion!

It's a Harem fuck fest!

As for the exact number I think not even MB knows why, he's just added LI's he think would fit in/be hot.

A Satou said™, just play it and see if it's for you. There are 7 LI's that are unavoidable (different kinks are optional, not the vanilla stuff), Allison, Amy, Liz, Cat, Jamila, Asami and Shizuka. The rest are up to you!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

The rest of my post you replied to explained it pretty clearly & simply.
There are 7 main girls, the others are there for many reasons, variety, story progression, character development, serving certain kinks, fun... you name it.
As far as I'm concerned, it's not shown any sign of being too much to handle.
But I can't answer that for you, your opinion may differ. Play it & see what you think.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes