RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It's in the OP. Turns out we're allowed to add them. I don't think the android one is ready though
To the best of my understanding, community content links were dropped explicitly to ease the load on moderators. When a game's OP is managed by a dev, the dev can add them back in and maintain them. I recommend that the community creators DM the dev with updates, or update their original post with the content, so the link to the latest content by them doesn't need to change.

Jan 16, 2023
Coming here with some constructive criticism more Polly content

Great update, though, as always. I'm torn on whether I want Amy to finally give in or continue with her reluctance which almost always leads to funny scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, that actually felt short.

Not because I think there was less content (I'm pretty sure there wasn't: the date did seem extended) but because I've gotten used to it feeling like two days have passed during each update, and even though there were the usual two sleeps, it seemed like the first sleep was a morning nap, and everything seemed to happen on the same day.

It's not like this was some sort of announced locked-down rule or anything, just what I've been used too. On the other hand, my confusion early in the day (caused by seeing 0.37 previews before playing 0.36) definitely abated when I realized I'd reached the end of the update, so there is that.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Is there a new pregnancy with 0.36?
If you're going to ask if what you're waiting for has happened in every update before playing you might as well wait until it's finished, then you'll know SOMEWHERE in the game is what you're looking for.

Also, thank you. You've inspired a new item for The List®

Reactions: Stringy Bob

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
If you're going to ask if what you're waiting for has happened in every update before playing you might as well wait until it's finished, then you'll know SOMEWHERE in the game is what you're looking for.

Also, thank you. You've inspired a new item for The List®
I haven't had time to play it and this is the first time I've asked. It's not like I asked if we could have sex with Nana yet. Anyways, what do you mean, I've inspired a new item? What list?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I haven't had time to play it and this is the first time I've asked. It's not like I asked if we could have sex with Nana yet. Anyways, what do you mean, I've inspired a new item? What list?
Is there sex with Nana, Molly has a cock, MC sits around on the couch, is anyone new pregnant, and bonus round Moon doesn't have a not erect penis asset for the MC.
Unless I misunderstood it's a list of repeat questions, observations and complaints that make us laugh

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You like sex with Pregnant women ? right ?, No there is no H scene neither with Tanya or Saveena (both with belly allready)
and how many are at this point pregnant, well It's a guess between the hardcore Grandmas house fans, for the rest the Humor takes up a notch and It is totally entertaining

Reactions: Elhemeer

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
You like sex with Pregnant women ? right ?, No there is no H scene neither with Tanya or Saveena (both with belly allready)
and how many are at this point pregnant, well It's a guess between the hardcore Grandmas house fans, for the rest the Humor takes up a notch and It is totally entertaining
Sorry, I guess I should have been more specific. I was wondering there was any new impregnation scenes.

Reactions: xapican

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Is there sex with Nana, Molly has a cock, MC sits around on the couch, is anyone new pregnant, and bonus round Moon doesn't have a not erect penis asset for the MC.
Unless I misunderstood it's a list of repeat questions, observations and complaints that make us laugh
Well, like I said, I haven't had time to play and it's the first time I've asked.

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes