wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Well, that's exactly what I'm trying to understand. There would not be a 20 characters if he didn't thought he needed them, kinda obvious.
What I'm asking is why 20? I understand the challenge of writing and giving depth to 1 character, let alone 20, hence my questions. When I saw all of their faces on a banner I was like "That might be too much to handle, 20 characters in no joke, some of them might be fillers".

So, is this like a rollercoaster or a deep dive? Still tryin' to understand.
one word, or maybe two actually, depends on what rules you use: worldbuilding

Reactions: MoonBox

Jaga Telesin

Apr 19, 2023
To be completely fair, that lineup/render for the girls isn't doing them full justice. Based solely on that, I wouldn't be attracted to any of them either. But when you see the renders of them in the game, you completely change your mind.

That's my "kick into the kitty" positive post for the day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and MoonBox

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
Focus, ppl, lets talk about more relevant things like - any compressed heroes?
Did you check with the search function maybe someone already posted one? can't really remember right now if it was already posted or not.
It's in the OP. Turns out we're allowed to add them. I don't think the android one is ready though

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2848525

Yoda is feeling green balled. :ROFLMAO:
He will do it eventually but he’s swimming in so much pussy already to make up for it and how many times is the gilf going to say the word “goodness”? :ROFLMAO: Atleast 25 times in this update alone:ROFLMAO: Amelia is finally getting fully nude to sleep now but don’t think she wants to do you with gilf in the bed, that will have to be a romantic dinner champagne tower type of hotel stay to finally take her virginity

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
I enjoyed this episode so much. From giving joy to little Shizuka, to the little banters with Jamila and Asami.
But of course the "highlight" was the date of the "throuple". This was pure comedy gold (with a BIG heart and a huge pot of affection).
Thank you, moonbox, for this great update.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes