FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
He probably suffers from elipsitisis elongatus.

Don't laugh. Stop with the smirks. It's a serious disease. Together with WAP it can cause serious problems.

Apparently it already deflates to the ground, since he's afraid people will step on it.

I said, don't laugh........................... (oops is it contagious?)

Peace :eek:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
He probably suffers from elipsitisis elongatus.

Don't laugh. Stop with the smirks. It's a serious disease. Together with WAP it can cause serious problems.

Apparently it already deflates to the ground, since he's afraid people will step on it.

I said, don't laugh........................... (oops is it contagious?)

I have the same condition......
It's no laughing matter......

Lerd0 has it too... I got this kind of STD when I boned him....

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
.37 can't come soon enough, the lot of you have devolved into gibberish
Lot was that guy with daughters in some fantasy book, wasn't it? Something about statues made of salt or something................................................................................ (ooooops my elipsitisis is getting worse)

• Sad
Reactions: S1nsational

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
.37 can't come soon enough, the lot of you have devolved into gibberish
Next update won't end the nonsense. It'll just make be said faster than any of us can keep up with it. Don't know how anyone follows this thread on update days, I sign in and there's 7 whole ass pages of new comments. I went to bed after the last update launched and woke up to some dude spouting a conspiracy theory that Jamal and MC are gonna hook up.

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox and xapican

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Next update won't end the nonsense. It'll just make be said faster than any of us can keep up with it. Don't know how anyone follows this thread on update days, I sign in and there's 7 whole ass pages of new comments. I went to bed after the last update launched and woke up to some dude spouting a conspiracy theory that Jamal and MC are gonna hook up.
I just read the 7 pages during work when I don't have anything to do as entertainment. It's sometimes funny what those Trolls and other can come up with :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah the guy who vehemently insisted that the MC and Jamal are gonna hook up was really funny :ROFLMAO:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hmm, Jamal prefers his woman with a little lot of padding, if he were into men he'd go for bears on the chubbier side. MC is pure muscle and not much hair, so that would turn him off.

TLDR they will never hook up

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes