Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hmm, Jamal prefers his woman with a ~~little~~ lot of padding, if he were into men he'd go for bears on the chubbier side. MC is pure muscle and not much hair, so that would turn him off.

TLDR they will never hook up
You're thinking of Omar, Jamal is in Alaska I think. He is Aaliyah's brother.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Next update won't end the nonsense. It'll just make be said faster than any of us can keep up with it. Don't know how anyone follows this thread on update days, I sign in and there's 7 whole ass pages of new comments. I went to bed after the last update launched and woke up to some dude spouting a conspiracy theory that Jamal and MC are gonna hook up.
But after an update, it's good gibberish. Relevant gibberish.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i just scanned the exe with vt and one of told me it was Suspicious.low.ml.score and i just wanna know what that means
Don't worry, low score is basically just a numbers game, for unrecognised executables. Consider it "reputation".
e.g. Firefox has 362 million users, so it has a high reputation.
This game has (hypothetically) 1,000.
AV flags it as potential risk, as there are not enough users to confirm it as risk free. A "prevention is better than cure" approach.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Don't worry, low score is basically just a numbers game, for unrecognised executables. Consider it "reputation".
e.g. Firefox has 362 million users, so it has a high reputation.
This game has (hypothetically) 1,000.
AV flags it as potential risk, as there are not enough users to confirm it as risk free. A "prevention is better than cure" approach.
okay thanks im just worry that a keylogger could be in one of download from here and also just to make sure Suspicious.low.ml.score is nothing to worry about

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
okay thanks im just worry that a keylogger could be in one of download from here and also just to make sure Suspicious.low.ml.score is nothing to worry about
Yeah, absolutely understandable. But, honestly, don't worry.
It's a custom executable, which often puts AV's panties in a twist.
If there was a virus (from any source found here) the thread would be full of people stating so.
If you downloaded from one of the main links here, it should be fine. (y)

lordsyrus

Mar 25, 2019
When I first starting the adventure that is "Grandma House" I honestly did not except to like it as much as I do. I look forward to seeing the Red headed clan known as the O'Reillys do a full team up to to defend "their honor" and end up in a brainless stupor before falling into a sex induced coma and Still not manage to fully drain the beast...lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMon1981

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
When I first starting the adventure that is "Grandma House" I honestly did not except to like it as much as I do. I look forward to seeing the Red headed clan known as the O'Reillys do a full team up to to defend "their honor" and end up in a brainless stupor before falling into a sex induced coma and Still not manage to fully drain the beast...lol
Yeah I expect that's what every O'Reily Fan looks forward too.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xapican
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes