Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I see you now. Not a bad point I just can't vibe with femdom. Sucks to suck for me I guess.

this could be more telling. does she call if you dom her? or is that scene just streamlined?

and it's mega gay because femdom, simple as. I will say at least the MC excuses it from the get-go with his inner monologue going "yeah you know what giving up control once in awhile is okay" instead of just crumbling out of nowhere from her.
Are you sure? A woman in a Domme role with a man sounds pretty heterosexual to me. If she were domming other women, maybe.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The family 'dinner' was great. Was that only a few updates back? I personally think a new house needs to be bought, and they should move in as well. But I'd be fine with a game just following the Irish nymphomaniac bar-owners, so I may be biased.
They can always build a compound palatial estate on the land around the garage.
Is there any way to avoid getting intimate with Grandma and the old arab woman? You can avoid other characters but not these two it seems.
Considering Nana and Jamilla have more content than any others, I'd say no.
You don't have to get aggressive with your response but you do you, the Game is named "Grandma's House" surely you didn't expect that there isn't a route with the titular Grandma, right?
Hmmmm... You said TITular. Don't you mean TITacular? Allison's are pretty nice, no?

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There's a recent game with the PERFECT house for The Miller Harems. Yes, because you can't count only the Main Harem, there's all those smaller ones.

In that game Brighton City Empire the house is described has having 5,000 rooms and all amenities conceivable, that sounds about what the MC needs for the next couple decades. If MoonBox manages to get in touch with the realtors, maybe they can try and relocate the house to Guilford, via Magic Means or any of the many Paranormal tricks that they employ. Maybe it will be enough to host the entire female population of Guilford, and their next generation.

Peace :)

P.S.: I only mention that game because I haven't seen this asset anywhere else, yet. Also, I didn't go and chase the asset anywhere. Mr. Moderator if you need to delete the post, I'm sorry to give you that trouble.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Have there been any scenes with Fiona and her HOT Irish family since v0.32? As well as anything for Mila? Asking for a friend. (I'm lying) I'm not lying. (I am)
That sounds about right as far as how long its been for the O'Reillys. Just make sure you pay attention to when MoonBox posts the previews. I'm sure he won't leave the ginger family out when they return. (Honestly, I'm already ready for Fiona and Liz to corner MC in the back of the bar ...)

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
That sounds about right as far as how long its been for the O'Reillys. Just make sure you pay attention to when MoonBox posts the previews. I'm sure he won't leave the ginger family out when they return. (Honestly, I'm already ready for Fiona and Liz to corner MC in the back of the bar ...)
I don't know why I always end up gravitating towards the redheads in VNs...

But yea that would be fucking fantastic. Fiona and Liz in one scene. Anyways, thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

(Edit: My bad, didn't see the other guy's reply. Thanks!)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes