Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Let's make something clear:

You asked an open question. Everyone and anyone that wanted to could answer it. Unfortunately for you, you asked a VERY used and abused question, that all the regulars here have answered MANY times. You obviously aren't aware of that, the same way that none of us is aware of what are your intentions about it. That question is one of the trademarks of many very annoying interactions here.

You see, you have arrived here just now to ask a question, many of us have been here, voluntarily I have to say, for months answering them, because, as you said yourself, the game is pretty sweet. You got your answer. Now you want to punish the one that answered because you feel slighted. Try again, after being in this thread for a month, answering the same thing 3 or 4 times a day, without even a thank you and receiving only abuse back from the questioner.

Luck was on your side, Satou is a very calm person.

By the way, YOU piss off. He wasn't rude or dismissive, just expressed how tired we ALL are of saying the same, over and over and over again. Again, you were VERY lucky he was the one that answered. And I have no intention of explaining what I mean by that.

Peace :(
Oh I would have loved to read what you wanted to say:p
and as long as the other person doesn't overdo it I try to remain calm:)

Sep 1, 2020

You asked an open question. Everyone and anyone that wanted to could answer it. Unfortunately for you, you asked a VERY used and abused question, that all the regulars here have answered MANY times. You obviously aren't aware of that, the same way that none of us is aware of what are your intentions about it. That question is one of the trademarks of many very annoying interactions here.

You see, you have arrived here just now to ask a question, many of us have been here, voluntarily I have to say, for months answering them, because, as you said yourself, the game is pretty sweet. You got your answer. Now you want to punish the one that answered because you feel slighted. Try again, after being in this thread for a month, answering the same thing 3 or 4 times a day, without even a thank you and receiving only abuse back from the questioner.

By the way, YOU piss off. He wasn't rude or dismissive, just expressed how tired we ALL are of saying the same, over and over and over again. Again, you were VERY lucky he was the one that answered. And I have no intention of explaining what I mean by that.

I'm not reading that

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Well, that was an easy decision ...

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Wolverine is pretty short.......
For really compressed heroes, you probably should consider Ray Palmer, Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, and Scott Lang.

i hope jamila's hand stay broken. i love her new scenes every update <3 dont care about nana honestly jam is best
Jamilla: Priya, I know my arms and legs are better, but could you put at least one cast on for now?

Mar 29, 2020
For anyone you assisted me in trying to get the taboo patch to work for part 2. I've uninstalled part two of the game and the patch and redownloaded them both making sure i was using taboo patch for the second one but the patch still isnt working for me. I've downloaded v0.36 for the game along with the file that says taboo patch 2. I extracted the game data and the taboo file, moved the game folder from the taboo file into the game folder for the game itself it asks to overwrite current files, i hit yes, but nothing. i still have default relationships with all the characters. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
For anyone you assisted me in trying to get the taboo patch to work for part 2. I've uninstalled part two of the game and the patch and redownloaded them both making sure i was using taboo patch for the second one but the patch still isnt working for me. I've downloaded v0.36 for the game along with the file that says taboo patch 2. I extracted the game data and the taboo file, moved the game folder from the taboo file into the game folder for the game itself it asks to overwrite current files, i hit yes, but nothing. i still have default relationships with all the characters. Does anyone have any idea what may be going on?
you can try instead using KoGa3's WT mod, version with taboo patch included, see if maybe it works for you

Reactions: MoonBox

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
A couple of questions to better understand. Is this the first time you have had any issues with this game? Part 1 worked fine and everything in part 2 has worked up to .36? The rest of the game is functioning correctly? No missing pictures or any other issues? Just the "landlady" "tenant" stuff?

Reactions: MoonBox
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes