HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are we ever going to get to see the bar owning red head family again? It seems like ages since they appeared, unless they've been locked behind some combo I didn't choose.
Of course we'll see them again, after the immediate family they are the most important LI's in there!

We had a abundance of scenes with all of them a while ago so they are taking a backseat for now I guess.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
If I remember right we saw them in Update .32 or .33, as long as you are on Fionas Route. If you are on the whole Redhead Families Route you get a nice Scene with all four of them.
The family 'dinner' was great. Was that only a few updates back? I personally think a new house needs to be bought, and they should move in as well. But I'd be fine with a game just following the Irish nymphomaniac bar-owners, so I may be biased.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Is there any way to avoid getting intimate with Grandma and the old arab woman? You can avoid other characters but not these two it seems.
:rolleyes:
Look at the Banner at the Top of the Page everyone of those 7 are UNAVOIDABLE. They are the Main Girls of the Game. The only thing you can choose with those 7 are the Kinks you wanna see.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't talk to me like it's some thing I'm supposed to know. Piss off. It's a shame though because the rest of the game is pretty sweet.
Let's make something clear:

You asked an open question. Everyone and anyone that wanted to could answer it. Unfortunately for you, you asked a VERY used and abused question, that all the regulars here have answered MANY times. You obviously aren't aware of that, the same way that none of us is aware of what are your intentions about it. That question is one of the trademarks of many very annoying interactions here.

You see, you have arrived here just now to ask a question, many of us have been here, voluntarily I have to say, for months answering them, because, as you said yourself, the game is pretty sweet. You got your answer. Now you want to punish the one that answered because you feel slighted. Try again, after being in this thread for a month, answering the same thing 3 or 4 times a day, without even a thank you and receiving only abuse back from the questioner.

Luck was on your side, Satou is a very calm person.

By the way, YOU piss off. He wasn't rude or dismissive, just expressed how tired we ALL are of saying the same, over and over and over again. Again, you were VERY lucky he was the one that answered. And I have no intention of explaining what I mean by that.

Peace :(

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes