grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 2860111
Fairly certain that "gay" will be there as well.
I mean we've already gotten a pseudo-rape scene. Fisting hurts me more than any thing else here since that one bitch mom deserves it. And if gay wasn't planned it would have been on there. I added the trans part to maybe soften the blow for people who don't want to see gay shit at all but in any case you'd still get an option like all the other choices so I don't see the problem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I mean we've already gotten a pseudo-rape scene. Fisting hurts me more than any thing else here since that one bitch mom deserves it. And if gay wasn't planned it would have been on there. I added the trans part to maybe soften the blow for people who don't want to see gay shit at all but in any case you'd still get an option like all the other choices so I don't see the problem.
The key word is "pseudo" as in rape-roleplay.......

If you wanna hope for some gay scenes you do that but you'll be disappointed......

Reactions: MoonBox

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
The key word is "pseudo" as in rape-roleplay.......

If you wanna hope for some gay scenes you do that but you'll be disappointed......
lmao first you guys try to make like I hate gays then you're trying to stick me with a gay label like its bad. I'm here for pervert shit dawg. I don't know why you think Jamal being an option (regular gay or trans) would be a bigger sin than fucking a mother and her three daughters but I don't see the problem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
lmao first you guys try to make like I hate gays then you're trying to stick me with a gay label like its bad. I'm here for pervert shit dawg. I don't know why you think Jamal being an option (regular gay or trans) would be a bigger sin than fucking a mother and her three daughters but I don't see the problem.
I think you're reading to much into my comment. I'd have no problem with a gay LI in any VN but in this one it won't happen.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I think you're reading to much into my comment. I'd have no problem with a gay LI in any VN but in this one it won't happen.
why do you think it's even mentioned Jamal is gay? doesn't really serve a purpose other than another option. omar isn't gay and MB still made it so he wouldn't interfere with our harem.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why do you think it's even mentioned Jamal is gay? doesn't really serve a purpose other than another option. omar isn't gay and MB still made it so he wouldn't interfere with our harem.
Because MB wanted him to be gay for no other reason than him being gay or he did it to assuage the people screaming "ntr" because another guy is in the game? As you said, Omar has his preferences that that put him out of the running as competition and he did the same with Jamal.

Ok, let me put it as simply as I can.

There will be NO gay LI in this VN!

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
Because MB wanted him to be gay for no other reason than him being gay or he did it to assuage the people screaming "ntr" because another guy is in the game? As you said, Omar has his preferences that that put him out of the running as competition and he did the same with Jamal.

Ok, let me put it as simply as I can.

There will be NO gay LI in this VN!
you can say that until you're blue in the face but I don't see any other reason to add that bit so my bet is still there. again, he already took omar off the table without making him gay.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
you can say that until you're blue in the face but I don't see any other reason to add that bit so my bet is still there. again, he already took omar off the table without making him gay.
No, I'm pretty much done with this since I know that he won't be an LI (or any other guy for that matter) but sure, you keep hoping if that's what you want!

Reactions: TheSidewinder
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes