FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Surprised the mods haven't removed it for kink shaming.
Clearly derogatory about femdom.
Not especially my bag, to be fair (I can take, or leave). But that's no reason to use homophobic slurs to put down people who do enjoy it.
The first time I didn't say anything, because it could be a bad joke, and I am guilty of those too. When they repeated it, well, it's obviously an intentional insult, not only to anyone into FemDom, but also very homophobic.

I'm sorry if I went too hard, but, I simply have no patience for that type of insults. To be clear, the insult is NOT being gay, it is thinking that being gay is an insult.

I've dealt with enough of these IRL, I no longer hold back, sorry.

Peace :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The first time I didn't say anything, because it could be a bad joke, and I am guilty of those too. When they repeated it, well, it's obviously an intentional insult, not only to anyone into FemDom, but also very homophobic.

I'm sorry if I went too hard, but, I simply have no patience for that type of insults. To be clear, the insult is NOT being gay, it is thinking that being gay is an insult.

No apology needed, I completely agree. (y)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Nope. You didn't. I'd already blocked before I made my extended reply.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks, cool. But my question still stands. For what reason there is 20 characters in this story? What purpose does it serve? Just curious.
that serves to help the MC to get rid of his priapism conditon, and prepare him to make love to ........Gotcha!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks, cool. But my question still stands. For what reason there is 20 characters in this story? What purpose does it serve? Just curious.
Maybe you missed the colloquialisms, but the guy answered your question. I'll try to be clearer. There are Many Characters because each character represents some kind of kink. There's the horndog, there's the dom, there's the sub, there's the princess, there's the virgin (more than one I suppose) there's the timid, there's the pet, there's the MILF, there's the GILF, there's twins, there's pregnancy sex, there's the tsundere, there's cousin, there's M/D (a few), there's blonds, brunette's, redheads, etc., etc., etc.

This game is also, as he tried to imply, sickeningly sweet in the best possible way. There is much humor and overwhelming positivity in the MC's interactions with his ladies ... even if there's some negative surrounding their situation, he turns that around and makes it a positive for them. Every act between the MC and the LIs is wanted* by both parties (well, except some accidental discharge, but that's not his fault) no matter how vanilla or how kinky.

And lastly, the updates come out every half-month, each focusing on 2-4 of the LIs (unless the O'Reilly's are involved, then it could get up to 6), so if a rotation between most of the girls over a 6-month period is too slow for you, keep that in mind.

Good luck with yourself. (Also, I just noticed how old this post is. Probably got your answer already, but oh well).

*Eventually (this only effects Piggy as far as I can tell, and she's definitely a special case ...)

Last edited:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
You probably think you are being very funny with that repeating insult, newsflash, you aren't.

You are being extremely boorish and demonstrating a complete lack of awareness. You know, everyone in the world knows that homophobia is actually a closet about to burst open, well, everyone except the closeted homophobic homosexuals like you.

Be gone, come back when you've grown the balls to assume yourself.

lol. if it makes you feel any better I'm betting Jamal comes back as a gay or even trans option.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes