FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hold on, so her brother shares the same Grandparents as you, but she doesn't?
Do they not have the same Father\Mother? :unsure:
Yeah, you figured it out. :D

My father in law, was married 3 times. The first wife died of a rather preventable pregnancy problem, but they lived in the middle of a jungle, the closest hospital was 300km away by dirt roads, she died in transit. She was my fathers sister. The second wife, also my fathers sister, had a son, my cousin, and died of a traffic accident about a 100m from where her sister had died. They were traveling to their farm, stopped to pay respects to where her sister died. My aunt stayed in the car to breastfeed my cousin, another truck lost control and crashed into them, she died instantly, my cousin was thrown away and survived with light wounds. The third wife, my wife's mother, he married her a few years later, while trying to get over all that. This last one has no blood relation to me. She's my MIL and hates my guts. LOL

Lives like that one, you wouldn't believe even in a movie or a book.

Peace :D

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
He is by blood my first cousin, a very, very mean one too... Their father was indeed my Uncle. Yes, throughout our childhood together we considered ourselves cousins, and were treated by everyone as cousins. Yet, we have no blood ties. :D

So half-sister, and you're blood-related to his mom?

EDIT: Lol ... every time man. I pull up multiple replies from the day, read the pages one by one, get to a later page, read through it, make a reply and then ...

Hold on, so her brother shares the same Grandparents as you, but she doesn't?
Do they not have the same Father\Mother? :unsure:

lol You said it would put a knot in our heads! :ROFLMAO:
The only way I can think of, that makes him your consanguineous 1st cousin & his sister not, is if they are half siblings.
The shared parent is no relation to you, so she's no blood relation, but the brother's other parent is\was sibling to your parents?
Ah well, I shouldn't be doing this at work anyway ...
(also, the head-slap is for myself, not you, but I can't head-slap my own post ...)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

My father in law, was married 3 times. The first wife died of a rather preventable pregnancy problem, but they lived in the middle of a jungle, the closest hospital was 300km away by dirt roads, she died in transit. She was my fathers sister. The second wife, also my fathers sister, had a son, my cousin, and died of a traffic accident about a 100m from where her sister had died. They were traveling to their farm, stopped to pay respects to where her sister died. My aunt stayed in the car to breastfeed my cousin, another truck lost control and crashed into them, she died instantly, my cousin was thrown away and survived with light wounds. The third wife, my wife's mother, he married her a few years later, while trying to get over all that. This last one has no blood relation to me. She's my MIL and hates my guts. LOL

Wow! We have an expression for that type of thing:
"When truth is stranger than fiction."

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Cliché question, but Why does your mother-in-law hate you? What did you do? Or is it the usual MIL hates the Groom type cliché?
If you wanna talk about it.

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Cliché question, but Why does your mother-in-law hate you? What did you do? Or is it the usual MIL hates the Groom type cliché?
If you wanna talk about it.
I'm ADHD. She knows me since childhood. I may have broken about a dozen of her flower pots and other glass shit in her house, because I couldn't stay put, and I only had one speed, full out running. It became so bad that she ended up forbidding me to go to her house. My mom, my Grannie and her fought constantly because of me. LOL

Imagine her face when she found out I was dating her daughter... Only way she mellowed a bit, was because of our kids.

Still today, if I pick the phone when she calls, she instantly disconnects. LOL

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I'm ADHD. She knows me since childhood. I may have broken about a dozen of her flower pots and other glass shit in her house, because I couldn't stay put, and I only had one speed, full out running. It became so bad that she ended up forbidding me to go to her house. My mom, my Grannie and her fought constantly because of me. LOL

Imagine her face when she found out I was dating her daughter... Only way she mellowed a bit, was because of our kids.

Still today, if I pick the phone when she calls, she instantly disconnects. LOL

Okay, yeah understandable then if you made such a mess everytime and her reaction to you dating her daughter would have been glorious to see I bet but to instantly disconnect the call if you pick it up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Clearly, FatGiant is a time-traveler. I am will confronted them about it and they will haven't taken it well.

At least he can't won't remember it.
Or my Grand Father remarried at 70 years old and I was his best man? Enough with the conspiracies, I only travel in time for women, not for this... :(

There was this girl once... wait, I can't tell this yet, her children may still be alive... Carry on.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You're assuming FG's grandpa isn't a player at the nursing home ...
Nope, In our Culture the Grands normally live with their children, or with someone of the Family, anyway, the age difference between, His Grandpa and his 3rd wife could have been big, (My fathers 3rd wife is only 13 Jhr older than me and had 23 jhr difference to my father) my dad passed away at 2010 and my Stepmom is able to live by her own, but this is just an asumption of course.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Nope, In our Culture the Grands normally live with their children, or with someone of the Family, anyway, the age difference between, His Grandpa and his 3rd wife could have been big, (My fathers 3rd wife is only 13 Jhr older than me and had 23 jhr difference to my father) my dad passed away at 2010 and my Stepmom is able to live by her own, but this is just an asumption of course.
Okay, the nursing home thing was a joke. "Grandpa" could easily have been anything from in his 50s when FatGiant was his underage best man, to being a 20-year-old marrying his grandma whatever her age.

I'm not really able to follow how your math matches the scenario though. I can tell you that my "cousin's club" of first cousins and second cousins have a 43-year age gap between the oldest and the youngest, so I have no trouble imagining the possibilities.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, the nursing home thing was a joke. "Grandpa" could easily have been anything from in his 50s when FatGiant was his underage best man, to being a 20-year-old marrying his grandma whatever her age.

I'm not really able to follow how your math matches the scenario though. I can tell you that my "cousin's club" of first cousins and second cousins have a 43-year age gap between the oldest and the youngest, so I have no trouble imagining the possibilities.
Oh no I was talking about his MIL obviously not living with him and his wife... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and living alone
edit: sorry I made a mistake my Stepmom is 15 jhr older than me

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Oh no I was talking about his MIL obviously not living with him and his wife... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and living alone
edit: sorry I made a mistake my Stepmom is 15 jhr older than me
Okay ... still not sure what his "estranged" MIL not living in his home has to do with him being his grandpa's best man ... also, I'm guessing jhr is the Spanish contraction for the English word "years"?

Oh, just remembered my friend who's half-niece(?) is only two years younger than her too, so there's her family.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Elhemeer ; no it is the German contraction for years (Jahre) :FacePalm:
don't ask interpreting 911 calls (I do this on line or on phone) sometimes fries my brain and I don't know which language I'm writing speaking or thinking, good that my shifts is soon finished.
It was about the nursing home, that is why I was answering.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hmm, to Betty or not to Betty that is the question. I'm wondering what content I would miss if I just left her for the Omars of the world. Not really into BBW's. Last time I played (which was last year and many updates ago) I kept Betty around for shits and giggles. I'm more inclined to breed the entire O'Reilly family as well as the M/C's own family. Fiona is just wow.

• Thinking Face
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes