FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
There is a saying that I don't know if it's common in other countries, but in Brazil is (kinda):
"God made the cousins, so we couldn't fuck our sisters" :KEK:
Here we say: "Quanto mais prima mais se lhe arrima" Quite hard to translate, but it's something like "The closer the cousin the more we fuck them".

Also, in Portugal there are no laws about Incest.
:eek::oops:o_O

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
This was good but it is starting to get a bit boring especially with the Nana and Amelia slow burn and not only that but there are other women we haven't seen in awhile that should be showing up. Also we need more pregnancy in this game. I keep waiting until we can get more women pregnant but it seems that is a slow burn also. I like the story BUT it's starting to get monotonous.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
FatGiant ; In the South cone we say; " A la Prima se le arrima" / To the Cousin you start getting close
and do you in Portuguese use prima like an expression for Great or gorgerous like in german ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
FatGiant ; In the South cone we say; " A la Prima se le arrima" / To the Cousin you start getting close
and do you in Portuguese use prima like an expression for Great or gorgerous like in german ?
In some very specific contexts, yes, but not common and not colloquially. It's used mostly for some foreign words or concepts, like "Prima Donna". But, yes, I can understand and use it in that sense.

Something to put a knot in your heads, my wife's brother, is my first cousin. Me and her have no blood ties. I've known my wife since the day she was born. I called her father Uncle, she calls my father Uncle. HeHeHe.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So is he not actually your cousin? But you just refer to him as one, because you call his Father, Uncle?
Not a real cousin, more a term of endearment?
Did you previously refer to your wife as one, too?
He is by blood my first cousin, a very, very mean one too... Their father was indeed my Uncle. Yes, throughout our childhood together we considered ourselves cousins, and were treated by everyone as cousins. Yet, we have no blood ties. :D

Peace :D

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
He is by blood my first cousin, a very, very mean one too... Their father was indeed my Uncle. Yes, throughout our childhood together we considered ourselves cousins, and were treated by everyone as cousins. Yet, we have no blood ties. :D

Peace :D
Hold on, so her brother shares the same Grandparents as you, but she doesn't?
Do they not have the same Father\Mother? :unsure:

lol You said it would put a knot in our heads! :ROFLMAO:
The only way I can think of, that makes him your consanguineous 1st cousin & his sister not, is if they are half siblings.
The shared parent is no relation to you, so she's no blood relation, but the brother's other parent is\was sibling to your parents?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes