FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, let's then say, that Molly had a brother, you may call him Henry, but he moved to the great farm in the sky and Molly took his place. Molly is 100% female, beautiful, caring and scaredy cat. She is afraid of everything except being friendly.

Peace :D

P.S.: Satou Pendragon is absolutely correct, I missed this "Molly has balls" moments. Ah, the "good old days". LOOOOOL

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why do you people insist on bringing reality into things with this game? And I don't know if it's better or worse that it's only ever in such a limited fashion too.

People will write theses about how realistic or not our getting any of the older women will be, completely ignoring how unrealistic having a harem is not to mention all the incest and the possible effects of incest on pregnancy.

That said, and to preempt such counterarguments;

Yes I'm very aware that polyamory is a thing. But this goes well beyond that.
Yes I'm aware that inbreeding doesn't cause a massive chance of birth defects in the first generation, and that that increase is itself lessened outside of immediate family. Cat is our first cousin, so any increase with her would be limited, it's be similar with out aunts and grandmother.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Cat is our first cousin, so any increase with her would be limited, it's be similar with out aunts and grandmother.
That's why cousins were\are legal in a lot of places.
There's enough genetic diversity (they share 12.5% DNA), but there's a 4-7% chance of birth defects.
Distant relations (1st cousin removed 6.25% DNA, 2nd cousin 3.125% DNA) carry a 3-4% chance, which is about the same as non-related.
Grandmother shares a twice the genetic match, about the same as a half-sibling, Aunt or Uncle : 25% DNA.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes