kendrickzl

Mar 11, 2023
Ugh, it's not possible to reject Jamila or Nana, I started a save from scratch and the MC keeps having "nightmares" and encounters with Nana, I hate these forced encounters with them, thank God for the tab key to skip the scenes. It's a bit tedious looking after Jamila while the MC could be out there fucking several girls.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Ugh, it's not possible to reject Jamila or Nana, I started a save from scratch and the MC keeps having "nightmares" and encounters with Nana, I hate these forced encounters with them, thank God for the tab key to skip the scenes. It's a bit tedious looking after Jamila while the MC could be out there fucking several girls.
Hmmmmm if I were You I would look at the Banner on top of the Page everyone of those 7 are Unavoidable. If you can't stand them, maybe this Game isn't for you then.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you're going to fast forward whenever Nana or Jamila are around, you're going to miss a lot of the content for the game

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Lore is meaningless in this game. Fine historically Nana got pregnant the first time she has sex, I can't see that happening again with us. Especially given her age, even accounting for our magic super sperm
"I started game because Nana. I played about 30 minutes and still no sex with her. Can MC really fuck her?"

• Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
This game is gonna give me an identity crisis

You telling me, my grandparents lied to me?! I don't even know who I am anymore.

lol Sorry for serious reply to joke, but now you get into the difference between a race & a nationality.

We should just reach the conclusion that race is a primitive social construct. There is only one race - the human race.
Borders, dividing lines, segregation, them & us mentality, only leads to conflict.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmmm if I were You I would look at the Banner on top of the Page everyone of those 7 are Unavoidable. If you can't stand them, maybe this Game isn't for you then.
What Satou said™

• Haha
Reactions: Satou Pendragon

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I seriously don't know how people get this deep into a game when they don't like interacting with THE MAIN CHARACTER?!?

Jamila I can KINDA understand; her development doesn't really take off until later, but the game is NAMED after Nana and she's the center of most interactions once you get off the plane. Sure, there's lots of other stuff to do, but so much of the game story relies on your interactions with her ... it baffles me.

If focal points of a story turn you off so much you have to complain publicly that they even exist, it's probably time to move on.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If focal points of a story turn you off so much you have to complain publicly that they even exist, it's probably time to move on.
Where is the fun in not annoying the regular fanbase?
Like:
Main Characters annoy me, then I annoy the Fans back ! (all for entertaining purposes of course)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: kendrickzl

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Jamila I can KINDA understand; her development doesn't really take off until later, but the game is NAMED after Nana and she's the center of most interactions once you get off the plane. Sure, there's lots of other stuff to do, but so much of the game story relies on your interactions with her ... it baffles me.
to be fair - people have difference preferences, you can't expect for them to like every single non-optional (main) character
i can't stand Jamila for example, i don't find her even a bit attractive and i'm a racist, but i'm fine with everyone else, what - do i need to drop whole game entirely now because of one character? same thing applies even to Nana, at the end of a day - she is just one character (heresy, i know)

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
lol Sorry for serious reply to joke, but now you get into the difference between a race & a nationality.

We should just reach the conclusion that race is a primitive social construct. There is only one race - the human race.
Borders, dividing lines, segregation, them & us mentality, only leads to conflict.
I can play along.

Ethnicity may be what you are looking for.

From the CIA factbook I linked above:
------------------

noun: Dutchman(men), Dutchwoman(women)

adjective: Dutch

Dutch 75.4%, EU (excluding Dutch) 6.4%, Turkish 2.4%, Moroccan 2.4%, Surinamese 2.1%, Indonesian 2%, other 9.3% (2021 est.)
------------------

I also diagree that it is a primitive social contruct. I am far less likely to get Sickle Cell Anemia with Dutch ancestory, for an extreme example. Society has nothing to do with my example. There are real differences. The problem is putting a hierarchy on them and one-upping or one-downing other groups. That is where the racism comes in.

I am an american and the difference between nationality and ethnicity is huge here.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Where is the fun in not annoying the regular fanbase?
Like:
Main Characters annoy me, then I annoy the Fans back ! (all for entertaining purposes of course)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

To be fair, it's not like I don't enjoy the silly stuff myself, and yea, these forums would probably be slightly duller without them, but still, sometimes I just gotta rant.

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
Oka here I quick review after playing only about the half of the first part! The game has a lot of content!! Multiple fap sessions!! And I am love with cat! :) cute redheads always the best |<3

Overall a 9/10!! Would 10 but it need animations and music

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
Well I like this game!

For me, everything in the game is good, there is nothing to complain about any aspect of the game.

I hope one day the MC will impale grandma with (Vlad the impaler), and I'll be able to see her roll her eyes as she yells "HO MY GOSHHH",
but if things don't go that way and it turns out that MC can't fuck her or Jamila, no problem, there are more rabbits that can be given milk.

For me, Jamila is a very hot mom and extremely fuckable according to the game's graphics.

There is only one toad in the game that makes your eyes sore when you see it
Petunia, Omar's girlfriend, of the rest, all the other girls are in the right place.

The dev is doing a great job

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well I like this game!

For me, everything in the game is good, there is nothing to complain about any aspect of the game.

I hope one day the MC will impale grandma with (Vlad the impaler), and I'll be able to see her roll her eyes as she yells "HO MY GOSHHH",
but if things don't go that way and it turns out that MC can't fuck her or Jamila, no problem, there are more rabbits that can be given milk.

For me, Jamila is a very hot mom and extremely fuckable according to the game's graphics.

There is only one toad in the game that makes your eyes sore when you see it
Petunia, Omar's girlfriend, of the rest, all the other girls are in the right place.

The dev is doing a great job
Wellcome! and about the game this game has nearly sex everyday, the 7 main LI got a bit of a slowburn, and the game hasn't even reached his "sumit" meaning it is not even at the half, from the Magnificent 7 we can have wild and kinky sex only with Aunt Liz, so fear not it is not that there never will be sex with the both characters you mentioned, only that it will pass a while till it happens, as MB said in his discord there are many episodes (we are in ep2) to come
so lean back and enjoy!

Reactions: MoonBox and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes