Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I just noticed that Shawna and Aiko have been removed from the relationships screen, did MB cancel any future plans he had for them?
They will come back for a last Scene each and that's it as far as we know.

Edit:

Yes!

(They will be back for one more scene, sometime in the future, then... puffff)

Peace :(
2 Seconds faster because my Internet is being a big Idiot again

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Once Tanya has her baby, we will to tie Allison or else the parents won't put a single finger on that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just noticed that Shawna, Aiko, and the mayor have been removed from the relationships screen, did MB cancel any future plans he had for them?
I'm not sure about the Mayor (clearly there were plans, but nothing's been mentioned about why she isn't there anymore), but for the rest, Shawna and Aiko were always meant to be "introductory" characters. They may get a return cameo, but probably not much else. He outright said Elaine just doesn't do it for him, so she's never coming back (Amy's boss) and the other person removed is the Real Estate woman, who I expect to see at least one more time, but won't be surprised if that's her final appearance as well, although there's been no statement about why she was removed. (It might just be Moon just chopped off everyone from Aiko on and the RE lady and Mayor were casualties of being at the end of the list).

Nrg

Jan 31, 2019
This might've been asked already but when does everyone think we make sweet love with Alison(nana) and Amy. I do understand Moonbox said that around the halfway point Nana will get her scenes, but does that mean 0.50 or is it even possible to be like 0.39 or 0.42?

Place your bets everyone what version will give us Nana's and Amy's much anticipated scenes?!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
This might've been asked already but when does everyone think we make sweet love with Alison(nana) and Amy. I do understand Moonbox said that around the halfway point Nana will get her scenes, but does that mean 0.50 or is it even possible to be like 0.39 or 0.42?

Place your bets everyone what version will give us Nana's and Amy's much anticipated scenes?!
You do understand that MB will never tell us in what release it will happen, don't you?

Also, I am in no particular hurry to get to the halfway point, the longer it takes, the more game I'll get to play. Allison can wait for Zeus, she'll have some relief from time to time. Of one thing I am moderately certain, she'll be a Great-Grandma when Zeus will explore her tunnels (for those that play this game right, hmmmph).

Peace :D

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well uncertanity is a bitch....serious, now I noticed that when dev. and team try to not spoil the sheer need from people drives them to ask and do things unbelivable, this is no judgement, but an observation.
cheap entertainment if you ask me I enjoy the creativity :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes