jackdragonchaos

Jun 22, 2019
Probably going to take Amy catching MC and Liz going at it, then getting over the shock (and maybe some actual anger) before she can consciously accept that he's an option for her too. (Pretty sure she's already subconsciously there ... some of the looks she gave in that last update were, to quote MasterCard, Priceless!)
i can see her opening no wait i can see her going into the kitchen and that happens

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
i can see her opening no wait i can see her going into the kitchen and that happens
I rather think she'll find them in the bedroom, after another Suprise Return, when she has finished her Job and will stay permanently. Like how she found Jamilla and Mc only that they won't be sleeping but in full swing of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The Reaction will be glorious to see :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I rather think she'll find them in the bedroom, after another Suprise Return, when she has finished her Job and will stay permanently. Like how she found Jamilla and Mc only that they won't be sleeping but in full swing of it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The Reaction will be glorious to see :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

While I think this is likely (although Moon laughed at my last comment, so I don't know if it was at the bad credit card joke or because I'm way off(?) ...) I'm going to add another WAG: I think they'll have moved to their third in-game house, a bigger one with enough bedrooms for everyone in the Magnificent7+™ to have their own. MC will probably still have his own too, or Tanya won't have her own and will stay in the MCs room, but I think she'll have her own, with room for a crib and other baby necessities.

Last edited:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
[
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

While I think this is likely (although Moon laughed at my last comment, so I don't know if it was at the bad credit card joke or because I'm way off ...) I'm going to add another WAG: I think they'll have moved to their third in-game house, a bigger one with enough bedrooms for everyone in the Magnificent7+™ to have their own. MC will probably still have his own too, or Tanya won't have her own and will stay in the MCs room, but I think she'll have her own, with room for a crib and other baby necessities.
Yeah I can definitely see them having moved when Aunt Amy is back for good, and with the upcoming Birth of MCs firstborn I'm inclined to bet Nana will do everything to get Tanya to move in with them.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021

While I think this is likely (although Moon laughed at my last comment, so I don't know if it was at the bad credit card joke or because I'm way off ...) I'm going to add another WAG: I think they'll have moved to their third in-game house, a bigger one with enough bedrooms for everyone in the Magnificent7+™ to have their own. MC will probably still have his own too, or Tanya won't have her own and will stay in the MCs room, but I think she'll have her own, with room for a crib and other baby necessities.
It was the bad credit card joke, I'm an easy laugh :ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
"MC's First Born" already has a name: Anne. Yes, the same name as MC's mom. A gift from Tanya to the MC and to Nana and her daughters. All that's left to know, is what the baby's last name will be. Will she be a Williams or she'll have MC's last name or Tanya's last name? Also, Paveena's baby is coming soon...ish. From that one we don't know anything yet, care to pitch in MB?

Peace ;)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
"MC's First Born" already has a name: Anne. Yes, the same name as MC's mom. A gift from Tanya to the MC and to Nana and her daughters.
Yes I knew that the Baby is named Anne but not everyone here on the forum has reached that part of the story or isn't in Tanya's Path (Blasphemy, I know) so I choose to use a spoiler-free variant in my opinion

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: FatGiant

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Doesn't the MC own all that land near his garage. He can always build a super pad on that land to have all his ladies nearby especially since some of those ladies are working at the garage anyways.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
"MC's First Born" already has a name: Anne. Yes, the same name as MC's mom. A gift from Tanya to the MC and to Nana and her daughters. All that's left to know, is what the baby's last name will be. Will she be a Williams or she'll have MC's last name or Tanya's last name? Also, Paveena's baby is coming soon...ish. From that one we don't know anything yet, care to pitch in MB?

Peace ;)
Ooh ... I forgot that part ... Maybe Paveena will have MC Jr then ...

Reactions: FatGiant

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I just noticed that Shawna, Aiko, and the mayor have been removed from the relationships screen, did MB cancel any future plans he had for them?

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes