Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
As always love each update and as always wish there was more each time. Waiting for the next round of Aaliyah and Jada content, can't wait to knock both up and see the look on Jerome's face when he tries to do the math. Though would really love to see an update that has MC with Sophia & Mila preferably at same time or even better Sophia, Mila and Katie, now that's a party.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MoonBox

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
As always love each update and as always wish there was more each time. Waiting for the next round of Aaliyah and Jada content, can't wait to knock both up and see the look on Jerome's face when he tries to do the math. Though would really love to see an update that has MC with Sophia & Mila preferably at same time or even better Sophia, Mila and Katie, now that's a party.
If Jerome has to do the math, they must be slipping him mickey's every once in a while and telling him he had a great night.

On a more general note, if you're playing every update of this game as it comes out and still looking at each one and thinking "is my favorite girl going to be featured this time around?" how do you not finish each update disappointed most times? And how, being disappointed most times, are you still playing each update as they come out?
Preview time (v0.37)
Doctor's appointment
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The date continues
Bath time
If you look at the images, you can see what the featured content is of the next update. MoonBox usually shares these preview posts here in the thread. There may be one or two more LIs involved than shown, but that's usually it, and they're usually connected to the featured LIs somehow.

Anyway, I don't even know why I'm "ranting" about this. I don't actually have a problem with people having favorites or hoping their favorites show up soon ... I guess I just don't understand the idea of setting oneself up for disappointment for no reason.

#rantover

Dragon68549

Sep 2, 2022
Was mostly just wishful thinking more than an expectation. The "do the math" joke was more just about seeing Jarome with a "WTF" expression and knowing that you as the MC caused it as I think that would be funny.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Was mostly just wishful thinking more than an expectation. The "do the math" joke was more just about seeing Jarome with a "WTF" expression and knowing that you as the MC caused it as I think that would be funny.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Also, don't tell anyone, but my rant really was more targeting the numpties that keep asking the sacred question ... or when the O'Reilly's will return. (which the forum seems to have forgotten about this past week, which makes me sad)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can anyone forget the O'Reallys? Well except the dumdums that say No to Fiona?

Just a question, and I mean it, I really would like to know: How does it work having a Favorite in a Harem Game?

I can understand liking a few girls more than others, for example I like Ophelia more than Mabel, not that I dislike Mabel. I like Isabella more than Sophie, Maria more than Betty and so on... But favorites?

I'll try to explain what I mean. I've added all routes that I was given the choice to. I like all of them, for different reasons and on different degrees. I like some of the backstories more than others, that's why you see Tanya in my signature. Do I have a favorite? No. I call myself a Nanite, because Allison is indeed a great character. Does that mean that I like Allison above all? No. I enjoy above all the possibility to have them all, so, if there's something that I like above all, is the Harem itself and not one of it's members.

But, if you feel like you can justify having a Favorite, go ahead, let me know.

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
We'll never be free of the annoying posts regarding Nana, because, as soon as there's sex with Nana, we will, of course, start getting flooded with posts asking when we can get her pregnant.
Hmmm ... not so sure ... Nana got preg on the first "shoot the load". :ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmmm ... not so sure ... Nana got preg on the first "shoot the load". :ROFLMAO:
Lore is meaningless in this game. Fine historically Nana got pregnant the first time she has sex, I can't see that happening again with us. Especially given her age, even accounting for our magic super sperm

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Also, don't tell anyone, but my rant really was more targeting the numpties that keep asking the sacred question ... or when the O'Reilly's will return. (which the forum seems to have forgotten about this past week, which makes me sad)
How can someone forget the O'Reilly's they just need some Rest after what happend at the Family Dinner, we wouldn't wanna spoil them or the players :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes