Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
to be fair - people have difference preferences, you can't expect for them to like every single non-optional (main) character
i can't stand Jamila for example, i don't find her even a bit attractive and i'm a racist, but i'm fine with everyone else, what - do i need to drop whole game entirely now because of one character? same thing applies even to Nana, at the end of a day - she is just one character (heresy, i know)
Well, okay, but also to be fair, maybe I've just never noticed, but you don't seem one to complain publicly that a character you don't like is taking up so much time, I'm guessing because you understand that the dev has made a choice when it comes to his core characters and you like the game enough to accept that without trying to change what you know won't be changed.

So while I get your take on that part of my comment, it ignores the actual emphasis of my post, which was that if said characters rile someone up enough to "offer strong suggestions" that things should be changed to suit their taste, then the issue may be better solved by not playing that particular game.

Another option would be skipping updates so you can easier skip the stuff you don't like.

For this game in particular, Moon's preview posts always get posted here, and always tell you whose going to be featured in the next update, so waiting until an update someone would be more interested in is also a viable solution.

IMHO

Nrg

Jan 31, 2019
You do understand that MB will never tell us in what release it will happen, don't you?

Also, I am in no particular hurry to get to the halfway point, the longer it takes, the more game I'll get to play. Allison can wait for Zeus, she'll have some relief from time to time. Of one thing I am moderately certain, she'll be a Great-Grandma when Zeus will explore her tunnels (for those that play this game right, hmmmph).

Peace :D
Oh i am not in a hurry, i actually don't mind the buildup that much, and i know MB won't tell us. I was just wondering on what version the players of the game are expecting the scenes to pop up.

Now that i think about it, it's probably a dumb question because almost every character gets their fair share of content. For all we know MB will give us a oral scene in like 0.50 and gives us a vaginal scene with her 20 updates later:LUL: (because other characters need our love too) We'll see i might boot it up soon again, i tend to save up 10+ updates and just replay the entire game from the start. Last version was 0.25 :sneaky:

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
Wellcome! and about the game this game has nearly sex everyday, the 7 main LI got a bit of a slowburn, and the game hasn't even reached his "sumit" meaning it is not even at the half, from the Magnificent 7 we can have wild and kinky sex only with Aunt Liz, so fear not it is not that there never will be sex with the both characters you mentioned, only that it will pass a while till it happens, as MB said in his discord there are many episodes (we are in ep2) to come
so lean back and enjoy!
Thanks for the welcome.
I am attentive to each update, I am not going to miss a single frame of this game,
I want to see those moments in which those two ladies receive what they deserve.
Precisely those two characters seem the most difficult "to corrupt?",
so the difficulty is greater and that makes the triumph more valuable.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the welcome.
I am attentive to each update, I am not going to miss a single frame of this game,
I want to see those moments in which those two ladies receive what they deserve.
Precisely those two characters seem the most difficult "to corrupt?",
so the difficulty is greater and that makes the triumph more valuable.
Those 2 and Aunt Amy will be the hardest, yes. I'm fairly certain (99.9%) that Amy will be last and Jamila just before her. I was 100% before but the latest updates has me wavering between Amy and Jamila......

Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Those 2 and Aunt Amy will be the hardest, yes. I'm fairly certain (99.9%) that Amy will be last and Jamila just before her. I was 100% before but the latest updates has me wavering between Amy and Jamila......
Amy will happen first. She already has her sister actively trying to seduce her into our harem, and now her mom is passively and unknowingly doing it too.

Jamila has no one trying to get her into our harem other than ourselves. Her jealousy will probably be a big push wen she notices all the others are already with us

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Well, okay, but also to be fair, maybe I've just never noticed, but you don't seem one to complain publicly that a character you don't like is taking up so much time, I'm guessing because you understand that the dev has made a choice when it comes to his core characters and you like the game enough to accept that without trying to change what you know won't be changed.

So while I get your take on that part of my comment, it ignores the actual emphasis of my post, which was that if said characters rile someone up enough to "offer strong suggestions" that things should be changed to suit their taste, then the issue may be better solved by not playing that particular game.

Another option would be skipping updates so you can easier skip the stuff you don't like.

For this game in particular, Moon's preview posts always get posted here, and always tell you whose going to be featured in the next update, so waiting until an update someone would be more interested in is also a viable solution.

IMHO
i actually did complain update or two ago, it wasn't my intention to single out character who i don't like (it was Jamila), but looking back at it - i don't think i would be bothered by unequal screen time if it was character who i do like, so, not to be a hypocrite - i guess i'm indeed one of those people

speaking about "other" part of the comment - eh, in a way it's still kinda understandable behavior, even though logically you absolutely correct, reason why people still complaining instead of just leaving is combination of many factors, some of it even subconscious and not always result of people being dicks
riling up other people and setting up passive-aggressive pressure on the dev for a chance of some changes in their favor - even a minor change perceived as significant gain vs complete loss of giving up, how can one miss such opportunity
and well, some people are just dicks, yeah

BlueBasil

Jul 24, 2017
Ethnicity also fits but, no, I meant nationality.
Dutch is both, but it's not a race.

"There are not many races - 5 was standard count."

"They are all social constructs.
Race is a man made way to differentiate us, based on our skin colour."

"IMO, it's distinctly primitive.
We're saying "they look different, so they must be different!". Just like tribal times, where different coloured paint demarked you as "not one of us".
We're all just human beings. One race."
I think you'll find that race is based on an ancient biblical curse placed by Noah upon his son Ham for "uncovering his nakedness"... I mean just because the dark skin is not even hinted at in the text doesn't mean it isn't true!!!11!1! :p

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
It seems to me that Ami is a special case, it is clear that she wants to be loved, she is attracted to the MC and at the same time her own conflict that clashes with the taboo that she sees around her nephew at all times.
Well, Ami is an extremely attractive character, when Ami says "Fuck what people think" and that she wants to be happy with Vlad, that moment is going to be a good bomb in the game, I have no doubt about that that Ami is going to give in sooner or later, if this isn't the case, that's going to be a big disappointment. (Ami must be fucked with premeditation and treachery).

Grandma seems to be fooling herself.
She represents a very attractive and perfectly fuckable character and it would be nice to see those big panther eyes shine,
depending on how the plot goes... I don't think it should take long for her to get impaled, by accident ofc! after slipping in the shower and falling on top of her grandson, her face would be a poem.

Jamila is the character that I think is the most difficult to "corrupt",
despite having given in to certain things that are erotic, such as breastfeeding, she has the excuse that they are practical things.
There is also her religion and culture, that's why I think she is the most difficult to impale, but at same time, she is alone and the MC gives her the attention that makes her happy, perhaps with time and friction I suppose she will give in to temptation and in fact, that will be a moment of blessed glory !

Yes, each and every one of them will be impaled and psyched that the path to happiness is to live in this utopia. It would be nice if real life was similar, hm?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We'll never be free of the annoying posts regarding Nana, because, as soon as there's sex with Nana, we will, of course, start getting flooded with posts asking when we can get her pregnant.

"Is there impregnation with Nana yet?" will be the new "Is there sex with Nana yet?"
This isn't "never", it is just 2 steps.
step 1. add sex with nana
step 2. add impreg with nana

boom, all done. no more questions.

the girl is literally the cover girl for the game.
+game is named after her
+she is in the center of the banner
+dev uses her as his avatar

it is perfectly reasonable to expect actual content with the cover girl, rather than just with side girls while cover girl is ignored.

Reactions: brata

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
If the nana is pregnant, that's a real miracle, according on her age, that's almost impossible.
Ofc, being fiction... the possibility is at the discretion and criteria of the Dev.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MoonBox

wsnlndr

May 20, 2023
We have the plot points of MC's Supersperm and Priya's Hormone therapy so pretty much everyone who wants to get pregnant will get pregnant:p
It would be good for Priya to know how to do uterine transplants and to give Grandma large injections (the ones they use with horses) with hormones so that at her age, she will go through that ordeal.
Poor woman, she just wants to be impaled and some love. :love:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This isn't "never", it is just 2 steps.
step 1. add sex with nana
step 2. add impreg with nana

boom, all done. no more questions.

the girl is literally the cover girl for the game.
+game is named after her
+she is in the center of the banner
+dev uses her as his avatar

it is perfectly reasonable to expect actual content with the cover girl, rather than just with side girls while cover girl is ignored.
Obviously "never" was an exaggeration. Of course we're going to get her pregnant. The issue is when. So say we have sex with Nana in the next four of so updates, we won't, but say we do, people will stop asking when sex with Nana, but will start asking when we can get her pregnant. Like sex with her in general, knowing it's going to happen says nothing of when. No of the other core girls are pregnant and we've had lots of sex with them.

It is reasonable to expect content with Nana, but people constantly harping on about it is simply annoying. I'd have no friends at all in this tread if i kept going on about wanting to get Cat pregnant half as much as people go on about Nana.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If the nana is pregnant, that's a real miracle, according on her age, that's almost impossible.
Ofc, being fiction... the possibility is at the discretion and criteria of the Dev.
Also, Nana isn't in Menopause yet. And there's plenty cases IRL with women being fertile until very late in life. Not common by any stretch of imagination, but with enough occurrences to move it from the "Impossible" to the "Improbable".

Behind all that, Pryia is developing and using in some of her patients a hormonal treatment that extends their fertility and we have to add to that the MC's super sperm. These 2 work together to provide a armored plot point that makes any of the women in game, impregnable. All that it requires is a bit of suspension of disbelief.

Oh, and welcome to the thread and to the forum.

Peace :)

Reactions: CircaAD and wsnlndr
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes