xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
anyone else thinks that shizuka and asami are taking too much screentime from the other girls? they where cute at the beginning but now i just skip almost all of their dialogue and the worst part is that they have almost no character development, all of the scenes are just them doing moe crap
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
do you think ? they are developing into full blown Pervs a la Liz... and aunt Amy is next

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Thomas' constant napping could be seen as a sign of depression...

Really, he's just the Belle of the ball!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MoonBox

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
now i just skip almost all of their dialogue and the worst part is that they have almost no character development
Hmmm, I wonder if there might be some correlation, between these 2 things?
As in, perhaps it seems (to you) as if they have no character development, because you skip almost all of their dialogue. :unsure:
To my mind, Asami is progressing nicely.

MoonBox

Asses & Affection
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2021
anyone else thinks that shizuka and asami are taking too much screentime from the other girls? they where cute at the beginning but now i just skip almost all of their dialogue and the worst part is that they have almost no character development, all of the scenes are just them doing moe crap
Nah there's plenty that don't like them but most of them drop the game since their forced and have a lot of content. They're not going anywhere so it's up to you if it's worth tolerating them

Thanks Slayer, adding to OP

thats good then
all that is missing then is for them to remove stupid restriction that there can be only 1 mod and one cheat mod linked
Alright now you're just doing it on purpose, you've posted more in 2 days than in 2 years :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I liked Nana's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next I hope Amy watches MC with Tanya and gets the baby bug.
Probably going to take Amy catching MC and Liz going at it, then getting over the shock (and maybe some actual anger) before she can consciously accept that he's an option for her too. (Pretty sure she's already subconsciously there ... some of the looks she gave in that last update were, to quote MasterCard, Priceless!)

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes