FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hmm, to Betty or not to Betty that is the question. I'm wondering what content I would miss if I just left her for the Omars of the world. Not really into BBW's. Last time I played (which was last year and many updates ago) I kept Betty around for shits and giggles. I'm more inclined to breed the entire O'Reilly family as well as the M/C's own family. Fiona is just wow.
Betty isn't along for many scenes, so, in terms of content you don't lose much, but, that also means, that even if you don't enjoy large girls, there isn't much that you have to endure while keeping her. I find her refreshing, but there are some around here that really are into her, they can probably say more about her.

Ultimately, this is a single player game, you follow the options you want, no one else's. So, do what either: Makes you happy or what doesn't make you unhappy (they are NOT the same thing). As far as consequences go, I don't see any, as of yet, Betty is a really remote character, and it has been confirmed that she will not be in the Harem that will move in together.

Dovahkin, follow your heart.

Peace :D

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Betty isn't along for many scenes, so, in terms of content you don't lose much, but, that also means, that even if you don't enjoy large girls, there isn't much that you have to endure while keeping her. I find her refreshing, but there are some around here that really are into her, they can probably say more about her.

Ultimately, this is a single player game, you follow the options you want, no one else's. So, do what either: Makes you happy or what doesn't make you unhappy (they are NOT the same thing). As far as consequences go, I don't see any, as of yet, Betty is a really remote character, and it has been confirmed that she will not be in the Harem that will move in together.

LOL, "Sky above, Voice within..."

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hmm, to Betty or not to Betty that is the question. I'm wondering what content I would miss if I just left her for the Omars of the world. Not really into BBW's. Last time I played (which was last year and many updates ago) I kept Betty around for shits and giggles. I'm more inclined to breed the entire O'Reilly family as well as the M/C's own family. Fiona is just wow.

Betty is the sweetest, most caring(Other than Nana) girl in the game. IF FG was into her, he'd have more words to say. Maybe if he's so kind, he'll elaborate some elegant words for me to tell the story I don't have the words to tell.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Was this last update only 1 day?

Did I do the timewarp again?

oh, and all this Betty talk... All I can think of is

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Was this last update only 1 day?

Did I do the timewarp again?

oh, and all this Betty talk... All I can think of is
No, unless you took the longest nap ever after your morning shower, it was one day.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
does the femdom cop come back for more scenes if you turn the tables and dom her in the house? or has she not appeared at all since then?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
does the femdom cop come back for more scenes if you turn the tables and dom her in the house? or has she not appeared at all since then?
Apparently not ... although I suppose she'll still pick up the POS from the massage parlor, since she comes even if you're not on her path. I've only seen "not on path" and "on path" so maybe there's a third if you turn the tables?

Reactions: grbt420

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
If you dom her that ends her content from what I have heard from others asking this question before.
Apparently not ... although I suppose she'll still pick up the POS from the massage parlor, since she comes even if you're not on her path. I've only seen "not on path" and "on path" so maybe there's a third if you turn the tables?
mega gay. guess I'll just turn her down again. thanks tho.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Nah you can get Jasmine without the cop. I did on my first run.
you get extra dialogue during a phone call if you have both routes. They are friends, its cute.

Also, this is the first time I have heard of having a woman sit on your face as "mega gay." Not sure what that has to do with a "million gay(s)"... but this is the internet, filled with all kinds of opinions.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
I didn't say you can't get Jasmine without Sandra, I said I think Jasmine is why you can't have Sandra without being a sub to her.
I see you now. Not a bad point I just can't vibe with femdom. Sucks to suck for me I guess.
you get extra dialogue during a phone call if you have both routes. They are friends, its cute.

Also, this is the first time I have heard of having a woman sit on your face as "mega gay." Not sure what that has to do with a "million gay(s)"... but this is the internet, filled with all kinds of opinions.
this could be more telling. does she call if you dom her? or is that scene just streamlined?

and it's mega gay because femdom, simple as. I will say at least the MC excuses it from the get-go with his inner monologue going "yeah you know what giving up control once in awhile is okay" instead of just crumbling out of nowhere from her.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

heh

kilogay=gay*10^3
decigay=gay*10^-1
milligay=gay*10^-6
nanogay=gay*10^-9
googlegay or THE GAY

i like it hahahah =)))

but what sort of gay will be if *10^Pi(3.14)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ramvivat ; can you please provide a walktrough for your joke ?? or a full save with all scenes unlocked ???
(If anybody took serious this nonsense, then he can calculate all of the formulas of the post above)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I see you now. Not a bad point I just can't vibe with femdom. Sucks to suck for me I guess.

this could be more telling. does she call if you dom her? or is that scene just streamlined?

and it's mega gay because femdom, simple as. I will say at least the MC excuses it from the get-go with his inner monologue going "yeah you know what giving up control once in awhile is okay" instead of just crumbling out of nowhere from her.
You probably think you are being very funny with that repeating insult, newsflash, you aren't.

You are being extremely boorish and demonstrating a complete lack of awareness. You know, everyone in the world knows that homophobia is actually a closet about to burst open, well, everyone except the closeted homophobic homosexuals like you.

Be gone, come back when you've grown the balls to assume yourself.

Peace :(

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You probably think you are being very funny with that repeating insult, newsflash, you aren't.

You are being extremely boorish and demonstrating a complete lack of awareness. You know, everyone in the world knows that homophobia is actually a closet about to burst open, well, everyone except the closeted homophobic homosexuals like you.

Be gone, come back when you've grown the balls to assume yourself.

Peace :(
Surprised the mods haven't removed it for kink shaming.
Clearly derogatory about femdom.
Not especially my bag, to be fair (I can take, or leave). But that's no reason to use homophobic slurs to put down people who do enjoy it.

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes