xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
so you bet that Jamal will come back for Gay content. or Trans and that MoonBox perfidly decieved us about it is that it only because Sandra sat on your face and you didn't like it, and only that because fisting hurts you.
Did I understand it right ?
(By the way who sells you your weed that stuff must be a hammer, pass me the number please) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
so you bet that Jamal will come back for Gay content. or Trans and that MoonBox perfidly decieved us about it is that it only because Sandra sat on your face and you didn't like it, and only that because fisting hurts you.
Did I understand it right ?
(By the way who sells you your weed that stuff must be a hammer, pass me the number please) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
That post said nothing about excluding gay stuff, just futa/trans. The other stuff is just weird seethe. Female domination loss > femdom, simple as. If she rejects if from there then whatevs. Not my problem. Rejected her outright my first time through.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That post said nothing about excluding gay stuff, just futa/trans. The other stuff is just weird seethe. Female domination loss > femdom, simple as. If she rejects if from there then whatevs. Not my problem. Rejected her outright my first time through.
1692371440402.png

• Haha
Reactions: grbt420

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Are we ever going to get to see the bar owning red head family again? It seems like ages since they appeared, unless they've been locked behind some combo I didn't choose.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Are we ever going to get to see the bar owning red head family again? It seems like ages since they appeared, unless they've been locked behind some combo I didn't choose.
If I remember right we saw them in Update .32 or .33, as long as you are on Fionas Route. If you are on the whole Redhead Families Route you get a nice Scene with all four of them.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes