xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:; We had no TV till I was 14 y/o so most of them are a foggy memory, and I saw them being more a young adult, I had my Comic books and of course real Book's

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow a South Park fan how original. I myself grew up to real cartoons not that crap. I grew up to Vampire Hunter, Robotech, DragonBall and others.
Except those are all anime, hardly cartoons. Also, saying something isn't good just because you grew up with what you felt is better, just makes you feel old and bitter.

I myself am old enough to have watched the Simpsons when they first started, as a young teen, I could have said the same thing you say about South Park, about all the anime you mention. Instead, I loved Dragonball and greatly enjoyed Vampire Hunter D, but I also enjoy South Park, like it or not, but it's not crap. For that, it has too many qualities.

And honestly, you are the first guy named Kenny that I ever met, that actually has a problem with that iconic line.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I am gonna get controversial here.
I like the game, but at this point Moonbox should just let the MC fuck the last few girls he hasn't, bone the granny and live happily ever after.
It's fun, but it is becoming too much. It starts to become tedious at times, and there are so many characters that sometimes I honestly don't remember who that broad is and what we did with her so far.

Just bring it to a good end, before it overstays its welcome, and start something new.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Personally I'd love to keep it going. See how long the MC can go on for before collapsing due to exhaustion or have some kind of cardiac arrest mid coitus. That would be the perfect ending for him... Doing what he loved.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I like the game, but at this point Moonbox should just let the MC fuck the last few girls he hasn't, bone the granny and live happily ever after.
It's fun, but it is becoming too much. It starts to become tedious at times, and there are so many characters that sometimes I honestly don't remember who that broad is and what we did with her so far.

Just bring it to a good end, before it overstays its welcome, and start something new.
Speaking of overstaying welcomes, you should probably leave this thread

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021

Its a soap opera.

Took me a bit to get my head around this too. I was expecting a "proper" narrative. Basic three acts or some hero's journey. Naw, its just a slice-of-life romp of some massive stud.

Let go and enjoy the ride. May this never end.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021

how_to_slap_someone_through_internet_meme.jpg

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Stealing what? The slap fights?

Also.... "Overstays its welcome." this just has me giggling. Like, how? You can walk away at any time. Unless I am missing something.

If the concern is the game getting, "too cutesy" or silly, well that ship sailed long ago (Zeus *is* always at full mast), possibly even before Gravity 2 (Why am I the ONLY person to ever talk about Gravity 2 on this thread? That shit is hilarious!) or the devil's dick stuff.

If the concern is Moonbox getting all high on themselves... That might have happened before production ;) (har har)

If anything has overstayed its welcome, it might be me and this thread. fuggit, I ain't leaving!

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes