botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that's just your opinion/ that of the minority. The Majority wants it to continue on getting new Updates
No, really? That's just my opinion? Really!?!?!?!
IDK, did I ever say it was more than that?
A bunch of geniuses around today, it seems. From stating the obvious, to being unable to stand someone having a different opinion, we've got them all.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have a sadomasochistic relship with this game, so don't ask me...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (fuck I'm libra and patologicaly undecided) :ROFLMAO:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
No, really? That's just my opinion? Really!?!?!?!
IDK, did I ever say it was more than that?
I don't know, did I say something agressive that's angering you? If so I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings I was just replying to a post made but if you wanna talk like that you do you, idk.:unsure::cautious:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Look, you bunch of white-knights, it's fine if you don't agree with me, but stop acting as if your opinion is somehow more important or as if no other opinions are allowed in this thread.
And stop acting as if suggesting that with 37 versions, the story might already be told is so outrageous or controversial.
I have no issue with you or your take, even agree to an extent. I want to just get there already; I never want to get there. I live my life between yin and yang.

That said, my opinions are the most important.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Look, you bunch of white-knights, it's fine if you don't agree with me, but stop acting as if your opinion is somehow more important or as if no other opinions are allowed in this thread.
And stop acting as if suggesting that with 37 versions, the story might already be told is so outrageous or controversial.
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. As I like to say, everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong it is. :)

Given the Moonbox has apparently stated that the story he's telling will be halfway over when Allison and the MC have sex; that all of the seven non-optional characters will get pregnant: and that there will be a harem, with several optional characters living with the MC and the 7 main LIs; it seems safe to say that the story Moonbox wants to tell is far from over.

Of course, the point when the story you want to read is over is entirely up to you. At any point, you can decide that the story you're reading is over, by not reading further.

What perplexes many people is those who seemingly constantly complain about the direction the story is going, but apparently continue to read it. There are people who simply aren't happy unless they can complain to others. If you happen to be one of those, and people who see little value in your continued complaints realize that, they have to option to ignore you (either by skipping your comments, or by setting their account to ignore your posts).

Some people feel it necessary to respond to comments like yours. In part, that's because new potential readers may try reading the forum to get an idea of whether they'd find the story interesting themselves. If all they see is complaints that go unresponded to, they may think those complaints are majority opinions. Of course, those who get too rude in their responses may also turn off future potential readers.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and people who see little value in your continued complaints realize that, they have to option to ignore you (either by skipping your comments, or by setting their account to ignore your posts).
If I do that can you tell me about what I can get upset and rant ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;):ROFLMAO:
my life would be like the "Flanders World" :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
If you happen to be one of those, and people who see little value in your continued complaints realize that, they have to option to ignore you (either by skipping your comments, or by setting their account to ignore your posts).
If I do that can you tell me about what I can get upset and rant ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ;):ROFLMAO:
my life would be like the "Flanders World" :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't worry - as with most options, it's optional.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Look maybe you should calm down first before you make more Posts as nobody said their Opinion is more important than anothers and other opinions are allowed in this thread. This is a Slice of Life Avn so it can have many more parts as there is no overarching plot that could end but that's just my opinion and sorry if I stated something "obvious" again and angering you further.
Peace:(
coffemug4.jpg

3.80 star(s) 286 Votes