RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Just to clarify:

The MC knows about 3 pregnancies for certain:
  • Tanya (no fertility treatment from Priya, but fairly far along, and could credibly give birth whenever Moonbox is ready for her to)
  • Priya's sister (Vareena?) (Took Priya's fertility treatment, so was showing somewhat within a month or so)
  • Karen (first encounter with MC in bathroom after she was rude to Mila in the coffee shop; second [to date last] encounter on plane on way to Paris. No fertility treatment) [Question: was Karen theorizing she'd be pregnant from the airplane session, or had she confirmed she was pregnant following the very early game bathroom session? If the former, she was just guessing; if the latter, she's probably two months along.]
The MC doesn't know about the Pene del Diablo woman's pregnancy (that may vary by playthrough; I think she could get done without the MC waking up in mine. That said, I don't think he's necessarily the one who was watching the news report about the cult, and thus wouldn't know about it). [Question: is there only one pregnancy in the cult? I know there were three women, and one of them was the newlywed in the elevator who noted she hadn't had vaginal sex with the MC (I think she gave him a BJ). I can't remember for sure if you had the option to creampie the newlywed or not, nor can I recall the third woman's deal for sure (maybe she just sculpted a copy of MC's member?)]

There are of course women who could be pregnant that we haven't heard from in a while (everyone's favorite early game side girls, Shawna and Aiko; the woman who would let you barter sex for the MC's first in-game car; even Elaine (she would probably know by now, but wouldn't be showing yet, and might choose not to tell Amy for obvious reasons)), but it seems safe to assume that, if they did get pregnant, it won't be referenced soon, if ever.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
[Question: is there only one pregnancy in the cult? I know there were three women, and one of them was the newlywed in the elevator who noted she hadn't had vaginal sex with the MC (I think she gave him a BJ). I can't remember for sure if you had the option to creampie the newlywed or not, nor can I recall the third woman's deal for sure (maybe she just sculpted a copy of MC's member?)]
The third woman was the cop and she had only a blowjob, the newlywed one could get pregnant.

Reactions: RDFozz

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I missed some drama, it seems. Darn.
Botc did have a point, in that regulars of this thread can get smugly self-righteous and condescending sometimes, if somebody comes in without checking the list of approved thoughts first. Voice your dislike for one specific, short character and...

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I missed some drama, it seems. Darn.
Botc did have a point, in that regulars of this thread can get smugly self-righteous and condescending sometimes, if somebody comes in without checking the list of approved thoughts first. Voice your dislike for one specific, short character and...
Your comment doesn't match our list of approved opinions, please delete it and try again. Thank you for your cooperation

John Nada

Jul 10, 2023
Just to clarify:

The MC knows about 3 pregnancies for certain:
  • Tanya (no fertility treatment from Priya, but fairly far along, and could credibly give birth whenever Moonbox is ready for her to)
  • Priya's sister (Vareena?) (Took Priya's fertility treatment, so was showing somewhat within a month or so)
  • Karen (first encounter with MC in bathroom after she was rude to Mila in the coffee shop; second [to date last] encounter on plane on way to Paris. No fertility treatment) [Question: was Karen theorizing she'd be pregnant from the airplane session, or had she confirmed she was pregnant following the very early game bathroom session? If the former, she was just guessing; if the latter, she's probably two months along.]
The MC doesn't know about the Pene del Diablo woman's pregnancy (that may vary by playthrough; I think she could get done without the MC waking up in mine. That said, I don't think he's necessarily the one who was watching the news report about the cult, and thus wouldn't know about it). [Question: is there only one pregnancy in the cult? I know there were three women, and one of them was the newlywed in the elevator who noted she hadn't had vaginal sex with the MC (I think she gave him a BJ). I can't remember for sure if you had the option to creampie the newlywed or not, nor can I recall the third woman's deal for sure (maybe she just sculpted a copy of MC's member?)]

There are of course women who could be pregnant that we haven't heard from in a while (everyone's favorite early game side girls, Shawna and Aiko; the woman who would let you barter sex for the MC's first in-game car; even Elaine (she would probably know by now, but wouldn't be showing yet, and might choose not to tell Amy for obvious reasons)), but it seems safe to assume that, if they did get pregnant, it won't be referenced soon, if ever.
As of version 0.37, I believe the master list is as follows (this includes everyone MC is given the option to creampie, including any women who would otherwise be considered post-menopause because Supersemen raises ovaries from the dead and any women on BC because Supersemen laughs at hormones):

Confirmed:
Tanya
Paveena (Priya's sister)
Karen (confirmed via relationship guide)
Spanish housekeeper
Elevator lady

Possible:
Liz (aunt)
Cat (cousin)
Fiona (ginger)
Riona (Fiona's mom)
Aaliyah (black gf)
Jada (Aaliyah's mom)
Betty (big girl)
Mabel (black GILF)
Mila (pet)
Minnie (short stack)
Svetlana (dance instructor)
Jasmine (MMA instructor)
Lily (lawyer)
Lina (real estate agent)
Aiko (masseuse)
Elaine (singer)
Brandi (car seller)
Misses Lee (massage parlor owner)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes