Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
you all think way too small. MC is his own father and grandpa since he traveled back in time and impregnated his mom and Nana. Timelord Nana ftw
So much inbreeding he even makes the MC from Leap of Faith look like Brad Pitt. GH's MC must have a magic cock. Like even walking in proximity a woman's ovary twitch in excitement level magic cock.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So much inbreeding he even makes the MC from Leap of Faith look like Brad Pitt. GH's MC must have a magic cock. Like even walking in proximity a woman's ovary twitch in excitement level magic cock.
You forgot how, when he ejaculated, his super sperm flies through the air to seek out wombs everywhere (in other words, cue Larry Niven's classic essay, Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex).

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
you all think way too small. MC is his own father and grandpa since he traveled back in time and impregnated his mom and Nana. Timelord Nana ftw
Wait til he goes back in time and does his other grandma and his great-grandmas, and comes back to the present where he can admire his single eye and third arm in the mirror....

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Not enough aliens or fantasy creatures, so definitely not.
Didn't you spot the 5 scenes with a giant MINIATURE space Hamster in them?? It's VERY obviously present, across the street, behind the neighbor's house. I CAN'T believe you missed that ALIEN. :devilish:

Sorry, the voices in my head MADE me post this. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
3.80 star(s) 286 Votes